Swampcity

All American
can't talk that shiggitty. We got everything we expected:
1. A nice decisive win
2. A Defense that was "flying" around
3. Something was held back
4. Actual coaching - did you notice Pancake &
McCoy at the TE spots?
5. Emory Williams getting quality game reps.
6. Defensive pressure coming from everywhere.
7. Kicking game looking solid.

Advertisement
They already are. It is what it is.

That was a clean business like game where we low key put up 500 yards and held the opponent to 3 points which I didn't even expect. We had the opportunity to put in a bunch of backups.

That was the cleanest game of the Mario era thus far. It was never in question.

Our offensive line is a problem coupled with that running back depth. Miami Ohio was a top 20 defense against the run last year.

Advertisement
sarcastic willy wonka GIF

Who are these mopes yall keep referring too?

The majority of the board predicted us to win this game & have a 8-4/9-3 season overall.

If anyone who raises a legitimate question or gives a criticism a “Mope”, does that make the rest of you Slurpers?
There were several in the gameday thread that are now conspicuously absent from today's good vibes. It does make you wonder if they were Canes fans at all to begin with.

Advertisement
Who are these mopes yall keep referring too?

The majority of the board predicted us to win this game & have a 8-4/9-3 season overall.

If anyone who raises a legitimate question or gives a criticism a “Mope”, does that make the rest of you Slurpers?
That's bull****. Sorry. No one predicted last night's game and you literally have people crying over an offense that threw up 500 yards.

Full Mopedom

Go find the mopes complaining. You have thousands of people on this site and you cherry pick to back slap. Yawn.
I’m not actually the one that’s doing the cherry-picking...

There’s an entire thread with literally hundreds of people predicting that we would beat Miami of Ohio by a fairly high margin, so again who is this “no one” that predicted that we wouldn’t win, when the overwhelming majority of the fans did the exact opposite?

I’m asking if there’s so many mopes, how come most people have predicted us to have a winning season?

Maybe the “Mopes” aren’t actually as many as you all seem to think, unless as I asked before, the rest of yall are just Slurpers?

Advertisement
There were several in the gameday thread that are now conspicuously absent from today's good vibes. It does make you wonder if they were Canes fans at all to begin with.
I stopped reading the Gameday thread when people were calling Mallory soft when he **** near broke his neck against A&M

It’s just not a place for normal people it doesn’t really count

There’s an entire thread with literally hundreds of people predicting that we would beat Miami of Ohio by a fairly high margin, so again who is this “no one” that predicted that we wouldn’t win, when the overwhelming majority of the fans did the exact opposite?

I’m asking if there’s so many mopes, how come most people have predicted us to have a winning season?

Maybe the “Mopes” aren’t actually as many as you all seem to think, unless as I asked before, the rest of yall are just Slurpers?
I have our floor 8-4. You seem triggered? You were not specifically cited by name. Move along unless you have something to actually address. I'm talking about specific people *****ing about specific things. If you don't like that I do not care.

can't talk that shiggitty. We got everything we expected:
1. A nice decisive win
2. A Defense that was "flying" around
3. Something was held back
4. Actual coaching - did you notice Pancake &
McCoy at the TE spots?

5. Emory Williams getting quality game reps.
6. Defensive pressure coming from everywhere.
7. Kicking game looking solid.
This is exactly the thing to talk **** about.

Advertisement

Reverse Fran Healy GIF by Travis

I have our floor 8-4. You seem triggered? You were not specifically cited by name. Move along unless you have something to actually address. I'm talking about specific people *****ing about specific things. If you don't like that I do not care.
I predicted us to go 9-3 this season.

The only ones triggered are people who are having imaginary stand-offs with Mopes that don’t actually exist.

I asked specifically who the Mopes were you all keep talking about because there really aren’t as many as yall claim is my point. I never said I didn’t like it, I never made a value judgment on it either way, I asked 2 questions neither of which were answered, which is fine because there clearly isn’t an answer, I just was wondering who exactly constitutes as a “Mope”.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back