I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a sad day when the trolls and the immature idiots on this site run off the father of one of our biggest and most important recruits. If you trolls are that unhappy, GTOH. You will not missed.
Big deal. This program is bigger than Shaq and definitely his dad. Just like it is bigger than Golden.

Dont let the door hit you on your way out to warchant. You are a pathetic excuse for a fan. I know that is a big word for you, look it up in the dictionary.

Advertisement
Its a sad day when the trolls and the immature idiots on this site run off the father of one of our biggest and most important recruits. If you trolls are that unhappy, GTOH. You will not missed.
Big deal. This program is bigger than Shaq and definitely his dad. Just like it is bigger than Golden.

Dont let the door hit you on your way out to warchant. You are a pathetic excuse for a fan. I know that is a big word for you, look it up in the dictionary.

Hey why don't you shut that ******* dlck holster of yours before I rearrange the repulsive skin blobs you call a face?

Take your soft classy bullshlt to the Stanford board. We want our progrum back. Any pencil necked geek like yourself or Shaq's old man can get bowled over on our way to that goal.

You son of a bltches are buying tickets to a Ferris wheel that doesn't have a down button. Catch my drift, amigo?

Why don't you shut that ******* dlck holster of yours before I rearrange the repulsive skin blobs you call a face?

Take your soft classy bullshlt to the Stanford board. We want our progrum back. Any pencil necked geek like yourself or Shaq's old man can get bowled over on our way.

Say that **** to his face.. You know he daddy gonna be in the stands. I would love to see that.

I'll tell you what, J DUBYA, how about after I'm done turning Shaq's old man into a bag of mushed peas I slap the taste buds out of your mouth and go shack up with your old lady? #BlackWivesMatter

Everyone's out here fishing and I'm not even in the boat.

Jesus, McGahee is destroying RudeBuddah. Holy **** I haven't seen that kind of beat down in a long time.

Advertisement
Real Miami fans in here running up the score on the shills and Golden family tree.

DA FUQ YALL WON'T

View attachment 31579

Shills and Golden Family tree??

giphy.gif

GOV back up in this mutha!

:fistbump2:

At least this thread is worth something now!

There's way too many poster with female tendencies on this site. There's a 13 page post on rooting for losses? Clowns. Go change your maxi pad. We get it, the Canes are not where we want them to be obviously. But crying about it and spending US dollars on banners will not result in wins. Just saying

It's been claimed that the fans cause losing. So flying the ******* banner may cause winning.

Actually just makes you a national joke.

What is a national joke?

2014 record: 6–7 (3–5 ACC)

Head coach: Al Golden (4th year)

I hope OP's son isn't a quitter like his old man. Better yet, if that is the case, Shaq would fit in quite nicely with the new U.

Advertisement

Why don't you shut that ******* dlck holster of yours before I rearrange the repulsive skin blobs you call a face?

Take your soft classy bullshlt to the Stanford board. We want our progrum back. Any pencil necked geek like yourself or Shaq's old man can get bowled over on our way.

Say that **** to his face.. You know he daddy gonna be in the stands. I would love to see that.

I ******* knew Randy posted here, welcome onion

LMAO "hey man these recruits ya know their parents get super secret inside info to evaluate the program. They have better insight into the program, man. They know more than us."

We just lost 7 games. Evaluation over. Numskulls.

I said this before, when Kaaya's mom was going after people on facebook. She started following the program last year, I started 30 years ago. Who knows more?

Lmao at rudebuddha getting absolutely REKT in here. What a ******* idiot.

Advertisement
serious questions:

1. Why do "fans" cheer for a coach over a program? If Vince ******* Lombardi went 6-7 in year at Miami, I'd call for his head
2. What in the world could people see that would lead you to believe that we're going to turn it around?

It doesn't take 5 years to turn anything around, let alone a CFB program. If the performance of anything continually worsens despite someone "working their tail off to get it fixed, then clearly they shouldn't be doing that job.

Real Miami fans in here running up the score on the shills and Golden family tree.

DA FUQ YALL WON'T

View attachment 31579

you know that most defending Golden have no idea what this gif is
Yep. They also have the collective IQ of a squirrel. 5 years in and these ******** still think golden is going to accomplish something.

I suspect most defending Golden are between the ages of 17-21. Too young to remember when we were good, not smart enough to figure out what is wrong

Advertisement
With all due respect to the OP, sending your son to play for Al Golden is.... well, I wish you and him good luck. You are going to need it. Hope he gets better coaching and leadership after the inevitable happens.

Yes, because those who just went to the NFL had it so bad..

Pardon my French, but are you ******* kidding me? How much money did this sad sack of crap cost Chick by blowing him up 30lbs to play out of position? How did Phil Dorsett only catch 35 passes when he averaged almost 25 yards per catch last season? I'm sure a kid like Perryman, who would have been All-everything in an aggressive scheme, really appreciated playing in a system where he wasn't allowed to make a play until it was 5 yards past the LOS.

Kindly get the **** out of my face with that weak ****, 72.
The Wezzies beating down the golden girls mercilessly. This thread delivers.

This times 1000

If you two nitwits weren't functioning at a 1st grade level you'd be able to read between the lines. Part of the reason he's leaving is because his son is likely going elsewhere. Instead of facing the music, he's going to bail and blame the fans.

Nah it's just you guys have ****ed off everyone else now and they hate you guys more than they hate what has happened to our program. This thread needs to be locked and shame on the mods for letting it go this far.

A few things....

1. This injury is not a good thing. I don't care if you want Williams or Olsen (or someone else) to start. It doesn't hurt to have a healthy 5th year senior with game experience as a backup.

2. This now likely forces a decision rather than a natural decision. I prefer the starter (regardless of who it is) to separate themselves BASED ON PLAY and not because of an injury.

3. This now gives Golden an "excuse." Is this real life? Do the fans really think this? If Golden lays an egg this season, he is gone. This doesn't change his decision to keep his DC. He recruited Olsen, Kaaya, Rosier and Crow. He wanted all of these things, possibly not this quickly, but he wanted these players. Injuries are part of the game, we saw big ones last season (Duke Johnson), the season doesn't stop because of injuries.

There is plenty of time to prepare with Olsen as the QB. If your going to lose the starter better NOW (with 5 months before the season) than a week before the season. So everyone cut the bull ****.

Just win baby!

I agree with everything you wrote except for this (in green)

There is no doubt in my mind that this injury will be used as the excuse for any shortcomings that the team has this season.

Not enough wins in the win column? "We lost our starting QB one week before the spring game".
Bad defense? "We lost our starting QB one week before the spring game".
Losing games we shouldn't? "We lost our starting QB one week before the spring game".
Poor execution on offense?(understandable) "We lost our starting QB one week before the spring game".
Poor special teams play?"We lost our starting QB one week before the spring game".
Lost some key recruits? "We lost our starting QB one week before the spring game".
Low attendance figures? ""We lost our starting QB one week before the spring game"
etc.....etc....etc.....

I can already see the whole thing. Facial expressions included. That fake look of incredulity that AG gives reporters when they criticize anything about the program. SMDH

Not looking forward to this season at all now. Because it no doubt will be another 'lost' season for UM.

The sad thing is most of you know, in your heart of hearts, that I'm right.

Unfortunately past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior and this staff has shown that they don't like holding staff members accountable for their deficiencies.

How about if we win 10-11-12 games?

Will you and all the other doom and gloom idiots be lining up to suck Golden's ****?
:jordan:

How about if we won only 6 games? Oh wait.
So Rude does it work the other way around? How come we have to acknowledge golden's greatness if he had won 10+ but you won't acknowledge his ****tiness for a 6 win season? I would like an answer from your dumb ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back