I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it's just you guys have ****ed off everyone else now and they hate you guys more than they hate what has happened to our program. This thread needs to be locked and shame on the mods for letting it go this far.

Another dope crying for the mods to save his crew of imbeciles from further humiliation.

Advertisement
Nah it's just you guys have ****ed off everyone else now and they hate you guys more than they hate what has happened to our program. This thread needs to be locked and shame on the mods for letting it go this far.

I have seen it all on here. It's downright disgusting what this site has become. I have no reason to believe the mods will do anything. Posters on here attacking one of our the fathers of our commits for saying something true that they don't want to hear. Sh*t is ridiculous. Lock this f_cking thread

Broke, you should have just stopped posting after Franchise's Post about the federal reserve. I can't even read one of your posts without laughing now.

***** please I don't have to tell you how much of ******* you are. You already know. You guys have ruined a site to discuss football and turned it into your own personal cesspool. Congrats! Mission accomplished on hijacking an entire site and not just a thread.

***** please I don't have to tell you how much of ******* you are. You already know. You guys have ruined a site to discuss football and turned it into your own personal cesspool. Congrats! Mission accomplished on hijacking an entire site and not just a thread.

You're mad nobody gives a **** about your fake insider gig now?

Advertisement

I have seen it all on here. It's downright disgusting what this site has become. I have no reason to believe the mods will do anything. Posters on here attacking one of our the fathers of our commits for saying something true that they don't want to hear. Sh*t is ridiculous. Lock this f_cking thread

Mighty broke has commanded you to the lock the thread. That means you better lock the thread.

Oh look the fake insider Cash. How about Alex Collins bro?

Bad news, pipsqueak. It was our site long before you and your drooling crew of Golden ******** enthusiasts sashayed in here with those marshmallows you call biceps.

Nah just mad that nobody can have a normal conversation without dip****s like yourself blowing the whole **** thing up...

Advertisement

That's all it is. His fake insider spot got blown up. Ever since then he's been crying about other posters hurting peoples' feelings. Remember when he turned his rep off because he was sad that people were negging him unmercifully for being a fake?

Are you really using words like disgusting? Attacking?

Jesus Christ how sensitive are you man? It's a ******* message board, dry those eyes sweetie and stop crying

That's all it is. His fake insider spot got blown up. Ever since then he's been crying about other posters hurting peoples' feelings. Remember when he turned his rep off because he was sad that people were negging him unmercifully for being a fake?

Dead. McGahee, didn't he pretend to be a "source" for alex collins? Then it turns out he's some dude living in Tennessee LOL

Funny how all the crybabies are in here whining about people being too negative and there being no football talk on here. D$ started a football talk thread, and the crybabies are nowhere to be seen in there. They're nothing but drama queens.

Advertisement
I'm not the first guy to get something wrong and definitely not the last, but at least I'm not a ****bag like yourself Franchise

Yall serious with this trash now we know who are the real fans and who arent now, post all this stuff your saying in the WEZ thats what its there for

Broke, you should have just stopped posting after Franchise's Post about the federal reserve. I can't even read one of your posts without laughing now.

Foh, you and your f_ckbuddies franchise, cane dynasty and the other dumb mfs are as5holes. If you hate the program that much find another team because when you think you are justified to root against your team and talk sh*t about them the way yall do then you ain't a **** cane. F_ck you dumb mfs

Last edited:
Advertisement

Dead. McGahee, didn't he pretend to be a "source" for alex collins? Then it turns out he's some dude living in Tennessee LOL

Yep.

Foh, you and your f_ckbuddies franchise, cane dynasty and the other dumb mfs are as5holes. If you hate the program that much find another team because when you think you are justified to root against your team and talk sh*t about them the way yall do then you ain't a **** cane. F_ck you dumb mf

Where do i hand in my canecard broke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back