I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Broke, you should have just stopped posting after Franchise's Post about the federal reserve. I can't even read one of your posts without laughing now.

Foh, you and your f_ckbuddies franchise, cane dynasty and the other dumb mfs are as5holes. If you hate the program that much find another team because when you think you are justified to root against your team and talk sh*t about them the way yall do then you ain't a **** cane. F_ck you dumb mf

Where do i hand in my canecard broke?

We throwing that **** away bra

Broke, you should have just stopped posting after Franchise's Post about the federal reserve. I can't even read one of your posts without laughing now.

Foh, you and your f_ckbuddies franchise, cane dynasty and the other dumb mfs are as5holes. If you hate the program that much find another team because when you think you are justified to root against your team and talk sh*t about them the way yall do then you ain't a **** cane. F_ck you dumb mf

Where do i hand in my canecard broke?

We throwing that **** away bra

We?

Advertisement
The irony here is that if this board was the type of board the OP claims to want, this thread would have been deleted within 15 minutes of the OP porsting it.

If you trolls are that unhappy, GTOH.

I've got a better idea, Spike: Why don't you and the ****** brigade start goldeninsight.com.

I think it's just what the doctor ordered.

It could be the haven for you guys to talk all things Golden and all things Miami away from all the mopes and naysayers who just want to complain.

You could discuss best practices with Coach Williams, how to most quickly fatten Chad Thomas up to 300 pounds, and how its not about beating FSU, it's about trying hard against FSU.

Who knows, you may even get lucky; maybe one of the dad's of one of Golden's coal shovelor recruits will create an account and share some inside info regarding which recruit ate the most ice cream sandwiches at UDay.

If you ask me, this is just what's needed to inject a little #positivity into the fanbase prior to the start of the year.

Uknowwhat - sorry to hear your frustration, but I totally get it. Hope to see you at the games. Take care of yourself and your family!

Advertisement
Uknowwhat - sorry to hear your frustration, but I totally get it. Hope to see you at the games. Take care of yourself and your family!

How does it feel to have missed out on being able to watch the 2001 canes because you were locked up in prison?

How does it feel to have missed out on being able to watch the 2001 canes because you were locked up in prison?
proxy.php

Advertisement
***** please I don't have to tell you how much of ******* you are. You already know. You guys have ruined a site to discuss football and turned it into your own personal cesspool. Congrats! Mission accomplished on hijacking an entire site and not just a thread.

You're mad nobody gives a **** about your fake insider gig now?

That's all it is. His fake insider spot got blown up. Ever since then he's been crying about other posters hurting peoples' feelings. Remember when he turned his rep off because he was sad that people were negging him unmercifully for being a fake?
proxy.php

Advertisement
Oh no, recruits read this site.

Maybe if we act like everything is amazing they'll forget Miami just lost 7 ******* games and is 16-16 in their own conference over the last 4 years!

Really, are you guys retarded?
proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back