I'm Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the best of them all. Goes missing in action 9-02-14 to April of 2015 once he realizes he made an *** of himself.

proxy.php
proxy.php

Advertisement
***** please I don't have to tell you how much of ******* you are. You already know. You guys have ruined a site to discuss football and turned it into your own personal cesspool. Congrats! Mission accomplished on hijacking an entire site and not just a thread.

You're mad nobody gives a **** about your fake insider gig now?

That's all it is. His fake insider spot got blown up. Ever since then he's been crying about other posters hurting peoples' feelings. Remember when he turned his rep off because he was sad that people were negging him unmercifully for being a fake?

I would hate to lose his inside information.

With all due respect to the OP, sending your son to play for Al Golden is.... well, I wish you and him good luck. You are going to need it. Hope he gets better coaching and leadership after the inevitable happens.

Yes, because those who just went to the NFL had it so bad..

Pardon my French, but are you ******* kidding me? How much money did this sad sack of crap cost Chick by blowing him up 30lbs to play out of position? How did Phil Dorsett only catch 35 passes when he averaged almost 25 yards per catch last season? I'm sure a kid like Perryman, who would have been All-everything in an aggressive scheme, really appreciated playing in a system where he wasn't allowed to make a play until it was 5 yards past the LOS.

Kindly get the **** out of my face with that weak ****, 72.
proxy.php

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bunch of slack jawed ******s up in here. Golden even pussified the ******* fans.

You Golden hating trolls run off your mouths almost as good as you run off great fans/posters/parents/players/recruits.

^^^ sh*t is stupid man...

Not as stupid as this.

AL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
WhatTheHell's Avatar Join Date
Mar 2012

Ignore User

Up Voted! 1 Down Voted!
Hey Papa Shaq BYAHHHHHH on your bltch ***.

Come on guys, there's plenty of personal attacks in here. Let's clean it up and be pals.

It's all about the U!!

Advertisement
**** Broke, rude and the rest of the Rah-Rah Rainbow squad.

A majority of the people being dubbed "fake fans" have invested more money into this program, through tuition, athletic donations, and decades of season tickets, then All you ***** asses.

We will never accept mediocrity for this program like you ******* feggits. **** ya'll

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is going to be a great Canes season. Every day brings us one closer to Fraulden's firing.

Firing Day is 89 away.

[video=youtube;98P-gu_vMRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back