If we are this undisciplined...

The passion I love, the anger I love, the hope and the agony, all of it I love. The pronouncement of “it’s dead and will never live again” just doesn’t make any sense if you still plan on following the program. I’m not even disagreeing with the possibility that it’s DOA, I’m just saying y’all won’t see me around here if I truly believe it is. But that’s me.
This isnt indifferent to any fan base. When we've sucked for 18 years. theres probably gonna be some doubters.

Advertisement
702855---cover-thumbnail-image.jpg

He went to college at the university of mankato in college town minnesota. The only thing they are known for is the “Kato Clap”.. you can imagine what that means. Anyone gets into that school. How the **** does a guy from that school become anything at the U of Miami?
People try to downplay the significance of coaches that “don’t get” South Florida. Which makes me hate Manny even more. For whatever reason-in any sport, you have to have an aura about you to be successful in South Florida sports. I can give references in any sport all the way back to Rene Lachemann…

Advertisement
No chance. It was Jeff that threw a bone to his mom b/c she was a UM fan. He has no love nor interest in UM. Soffers aren't donating ****. They are from Pittsburgh.
That’s not what has been reported here

Advertisement
The passion I love, the anger I love, the hope and the agony, all of it I love. The pronouncement of “it’s dead and will never live again” just doesn’t make any sense if you still plan on following the program. I’m not even disagreeing with the possibility that it’s DOA, I’m just saying y’all won’t see me around here if I truly believe it is. But that’s me.
Irrationality is baked into fanaticism.

Football fans being hyperbolic? Oh no!

Dejected fans venting on some message board is the point.

We’re not discussing Richard Rorty here.

Sounds good, guess you can stop posting then. Thanks for your contribution to the site.
I'll leave you and the boxing guy who doesn't know **** on shinola about football to do circle jerk together if you can find one another's little pricks.

Advertisement
Blake James didn't hire all these ****** coaches the past 20 years so I doubt a new AD will change what coach they hire

Mullen is terrible in recruiting and does some weird cringeworthy crap but for all the criticism he catches on here, at least his teams show up. I never expected Florida to hang with Bama at all.

I think the Cristobal ship sailed. To be ignored and passed over before is enough to sour a guy on principle alone.
Mullen is an offensive rain man. He is like Forrest Gump in ping pong.

Advertisement
Miller, Soffer, Mas brothers- 3 comma boosters
Bass, Kadre, Epstein, Lemonis, - vocal, ain’t writing the kind of checks we need.

Not sure on Mike Fernandez, has the money, don’t know if he cares about football.

We need the couple legit billionaire boosters we have to write the check we need to buyout Manny, and whatever coach we get (assuming Mario)
Epstein doesn’t give a fck about the program

Advertisement
Back