If we are this undisciplined...

...with one of the most experienced teams in the nation, when is it supposed to get better?

Not much to say and I haven't had the stomach to rewatch. But at least two prominent boosters (possibly the two most prominent) are going to make a lot of noise this week. I know we've heard that before, but this is how it starts.

My only source of optimism is that coaches like Cristobal and Mullen wanted this job at one point. We can do better than what we've done. Hopefully we turn it around before we've erased the memory of what Miami can be.
Listen, enough of the defensive minded head coaches. Get me a lane kiffin or hugh freeze

Advertisement
I posted the best ***-eating gif ever out of sheer ****-posting frustration, and it was deleted.

No biggie. I'm just going off the rails tonight and I'm not even at the bar yet. You guys do a better job than most, my fight isn't with you. But if I can figure out how to shop Blake James face onto that gif, I'm going to post it again.
Man… I watched the U get snuffed and missed the best *** eating gif ever…

Today was a bad day

Advertisement
If you think the program has “no chance” then why on earth are you on a website devoted to nothing else but talking about it? How do you have the time and emotion to waste, and even if you do, why do you spend it here? Thats not rhetorical, I really want to know, because I don’t get it.

Some of you will simultaneously say “the program is dead beyond dead” and yet discuss it EVERY DAY, like zombies with nowhere to go. It’s like you have a virus animating your CFB corpse and you can’t help but stumble around the vacant halls of Grassy 2.0 and groan about how disappointing being alive was.

My dad died 15 years ago. I stopped texting him 15 years ago. I stopped calling him 15 years ago, because he was actually dead. When I discuss him with other people I don’t get confused about him being alive, I don’t expect him at family functions, I don’t get disappointed when he doesn’t call. He’s dead, not “program is ded lol nothng matters“ dead, but dead.

If you believe this program is dead and you still post on this site, you are the fool. Not the BOT, not Diaz, you. You’re the one complaining about the reliability of a corpse, all the while claiming you know it’s dead.
Because he's a fan????

You banned me for much less.

We have suffered some of the most embarrassing losses under diaz direction of the defense in the last decade and that’s with even Miami employing the Golden/Donofrio duo… we have suffered even more maddening defeats under diaz than them which is insane to even think about…

If you think the program has “no chance” then why on earth are you on a website devoted to nothing else but talking about it? How do you have the time and emotion to waste, and even if you do, why do you spend it here? Thats not rhetorical, I really want to know, because I don’t get it.

Some of you will simultaneously say “the program is dead beyond dead” and yet discuss it EVERY DAY, like zombies with nowhere to go. It’s like you have a virus animating your CFB corpse and you can’t help but stumble around the vacant halls of Grassy 2.0 and groan about how disappointing being alive was.

My dad died 15 years ago. I stopped texting him 15 years ago. I stopped calling him 15 years ago, because he was actually dead. When I discuss him with other people I don’t get confused about him being alive, I don’t expect him at family functions, I don’t get disappointed when he doesn’t call. He’s dead, not “program is ded lol nothng matters“ dead, but dead.

If you believe this program is dead and you still post on this site, you are the fool. Not the BOT, not Diaz, you. You’re the one complaining about the reliability of a corpse, all the while claiming you know it’s dead.

Advertisement
Man I don’t want to hear about we don’t have money…There’s got to be 50-100K Cane fans out there that are tired of this sHt like we are wouldn’t you think.I mean we have **** near 50K in season tickets don't we?

Let’s go on the low side and say 50k….Would all 50k be willing to put up say 100+ bucks each to put towards a new HC and staff? Just a 100 bucks a piece is 5 million dollars.
Now you will have people like myself that can afford to donate more( I’d be good for a couple grand maybe as much as 5 for the right coach ) and some maybe less but if you can get an average of 200 a piece from those 50K people that’s 10 million to add on to the let’s say the 7 million that we figure the school is currently paying or can afford to pay now for HC and staff so now you have 38 million or 9 1/2 million a year for a HC and great staff for a 4 year contract.

This is PLENTY of money to get a very good coach and surround him with a great coordinators and position coaches as well as support people.

But I’m not about to give another dime to the program as long as Blake or Manny are anywhere around it but money can be raised very easily to put the right people in place.

So let’s stop with the “ we can’t afford a top notch coach”. I just showed you how to raise 10+ million very easily and I’m sure that could be doubled, tripled or quadrupled if some of the larger boosters got involved that are also tired of this once storied program going down the tubes because of bad hire after bad hire.

I posted the best ***-eating gif ever out of sheer ****-posting frustration, and it was deleted.

No biggie. I'm just going off the rails tonight and I'm not even at the bar yet. You guys do a better job than most, my fight isn't with you. But if I can figure out how to shop Blake James face onto that gif, I'm going to post it again.
I’ll be keeping a close eye on this situation. Go take care of business at the bar big dog and come back with the heat.

Advertisement
I just realized today the program is officially dead. Finally came to the realization that we were so far behind even if we had a competent coach/AD/BOT we have no chance of catching up. Yale used to consistently be Top 20, and now they are D-1AA. Can't fight inevitability. PS: **** off
Baby doll, you might just be the smartest person here.

we want them gone by tomorrow but realistically they can be gone before the bye week. Bad win next week and loss to Virginia would do it. That would be the best time honestly. Let Simpson be the interim. These coaches agents start back channeling so the earlier the better.

Dead as in rhetorical not physical as you cited,
know the difference?..

Advertisement
No need to review, analyze, diagnose or ponder ****. Fvck garbage *** Manny. Fire him tonight.

Epstein & Lemonis are real pieces of sh*t.

I know Vilma is there doing what he can.

Being a fan is not why you say the program is dead. It’s why you stick around even if the program is actually dead.

I don’t remember banning you. What was it for?
Man we're all critical and hopeful in different ways.
I think it because I said "not sure we'd beat either of these teams", in ND-fsu game thread.
Check my post history not sure why I was banned.

Advertisement
Back