If we are this undisciplined...

Advertisement
Right. If mani can’t do anything with a veteran laden team, imagine what he faces next year. Nobody with an ounce of brains thinks mani can coach his way through a season with an inexperienced team. So he’s basically a lame duck and the Becomes when do you fire him? Now? End of October after the 4 game acc stretch? End of season?
Ironically, he'd probably do way better. However, the longer the players played, the worse they would get.

...with one of the most experienced teams in the nation, when is it supposed to get better?

Not much to say and I haven't had the stomach to rewatch. But at least two prominent boosters (possibly the two most prominent) are going to make a lot of noise this week. I know we've heard that before, but this is how it starts.

My only source of optimism is that coaches like Cristobal and Mullen wanted this job at one point. We can do better than what we've done. Hopefully we turn it around before we've erased the memory of what Miami can be.
Mullen is terrible in recruiting and does some weird cringeworthy crap but for all the criticism he catches on here, at least his teams show up. I never expected Florida to hang with Bama at all.

I think the Cristobal ship sailed. To be ignored and passed over before is enough to sour a guy on principle alone.

Advertisement
Man I don’t want to hear about we don’t have money…There’s got to be 50-100K Cane fans out there that are tired of this sHt like we are wouldn’t you think.I mean we have **** near 50K in season tickets don't we?

Let’s go on the low side and say 50k….Would all 50k be willing to put up say 100+ bucks each to put towards a new HC and staff? Just a 100 bucks a piece is 5 million dollars.
Now you will have people like myself that can afford to donate more( I’d be good for a couple grand maybe as much as 5 for the right coach ) and some maybe less but if you can get an average of 200 a piece from those 50K people that’s 10 million to add on to the let’s say the 7 million that we figure the school is currently paying or can afford to pay now for HC and staff so now you have 38 million or 9 1/2 million a year for a HC and great staff for a 4 year contract.

This is PLENTY of money to get a very good coach and surround him with a great coordinators and position coaches as well as support people.

But I’m not about to give another dime to the program as long as Blake or Manny are anywhere around it but money can be raised very easily to put the right people in place.

So let’s stop with the “ we can’t afford a top notch coach”. I just showed you how to raise 10+ million very easily and I’m sure that could be doubled, tripled or quadrupled if some of the larger boosters got involved that are also tired of this once storied program going down the tubes because of bad hire after bad hire.
if you look at the money Miami has wasted over the years getting rid of the wrong hire, they could have just paid for the right hire to begin with and stopped this endless circle of ineptitude.

Literally unless they go full Saban and fire everyone including the secretaries we have no chance ... and even then we have no chance.

Its over. Turn the lights off @Dwinstitles
Yea we fuqed the only exciting thing at Miami is a coaching search. But they fail at it cause of the poison inside the administration

Man we're all critical and hopeful in different ways.
I think it because I said "not sure we'd beat either of these teams", in ND-fsu game thread.
Check my post history not sure why I was banned.
The passion I love, the anger I love, the hope and the agony, all of it I love. The pronouncement of “it’s dead and will never live again” just doesn’t make any sense if you still plan on following the program. I’m not even disagreeing with the possibility that it’s DOA, I’m just saying y’all won’t see me around here if I truly believe it is. But that’s me.

Advertisement
Brother...

Manny Diaz stinks. The players that have been recruited and developed (which is every player on the team) have a stink on them from yet another coach with a horrendous culture that can not be washed off with simple changes like DB Coach, DL Coach, OL Coach. These players are beyond repair. Lets keep it real, how many players that transfer out of here are worth a ****? The answer is none. How many of our recent players that go to the NFL are much more than mid-tier roster fodder? Its under a handful and in a continuous decline.

We've got a rot in our beloved University that runs incredibly deep. It has permeated pretty much every sport, and pretty much every academic department (see our recent decline in national rankings).

The whole University is free falling to the earth and there isn't a pilot on the plane. We're likely toast.
The WOKE syndrome..

If you think the program has “no chance” then why on earth are you on a website devoted to nothing else but talking about it? How do you have the time and emotion to waste, and even if you do, why do you spend it here? Thats not rhetorical, I really want to know, because I don’t get it.

Some of you will simultaneously say “the program is dead beyond dead” and yet discuss it EVERY DAY, like zombies with nowhere to go. It’s like you have a virus animating your CFB corpse and you can’t help but stumble around the vacant halls of Grassy 2.0 and groan about how disappointing being alive was.

My dad died 15 years ago. I stopped texting him 15 years ago. I stopped calling him 15 years ago, because he was actually dead. When I discuss him with other people I don’t get confused about him being alive, I don’t expect him at family functions, I don’t get disappointed when he doesn’t call. He’s dead, not “program is ded lol nothng matters“ dead, but dead.

If you believe this program is dead and you still post on this site, you are the fool. Not the BOT, not Diaz, you. You’re the one complaining about the reliability of a corpse, all the while claiming you know it’s dead.

Someone call the police. There has been a murder.

Fun fact

Boosters with the most power aren’t usually heard of

Miller, Soffer, Mas brothers- 3 comma boosters
Bass, Kadre, Epstein, Lemonis, - vocal, ain’t writing the kind of checks we need.

Not sure on Mike Fernandez, has the money, don’t know if he cares about football.

We need the couple legit billionaire boosters we have to write the check we need to buyout Manny, and whatever coach we get (assuming Mario)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Doesn’t take a Genius to realize Blake isn’t from here and doesn’t get what we’re about
He went to college at the university of mankato in college town minnesota. The only thing they are known for is the “Kato Clap”.. you can imagine what that means. Anyone gets into that school. How the **** does a guy from that school become anything at the U of Miami?

Advertisement
we want them gone by tomorrow but realistically they can be gone before the bye week. Bad win next week and loss to Virginia would do it. That would be the best time honestly. Let Simpson be the interim. These coaches agents start back channeling so the earlier the better.
Just can the guy and the AD. Now! Who cares about the rest of the season. The teams just lost to a middling big ten team. They blow. We could hire Brian Fantana and the results would be the same

if you look at the money Miami has wasted over the years getting rid of the wrong hire, they could have just paid for the right hire to begin with and stopped this endless circle of ineptitude.
I agree, made the same comment in some other thread I was venting in…

Advertisement
Back