If we are this undisciplined...

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
...with one of the most experienced teams in the nation, when is it supposed to get better?

Not much to say and I haven't had the stomach to rewatch. But at least two prominent boosters (possibly the two most prominent) are going to make a lot of noise this week. I know we've heard that before, but this is how it starts.

My only source of optimism is that coaches like Cristobal and Mullen wanted this job at one point. We can do better than what we've done. Hopefully we turn it around before we've erased the memory of what Miami can be.

Advertisement
...with one of the most experienced teams in the nation, when is it supposed to get better?

Not much to say and I haven't had the stomach to rewatch. But at least two prominent boosters (possibly the two most prominent) are going to make a lot of noise this week. I know we've heard that before, but this is how it starts.

My only source of optimism is that coaches like Cristobal and Mullen wanted this job at one point. We can do better than what we've done. Hopefully we turn it around before we've erased the memory of what Miami can be.
Unless those boosters are angry enough to gut that entire department, it doesn’t matter

He talks it, but he doesn’t walk it. Wasted my fckin Saturday at Joe Robbie

Glad I was able to see my college dominate when I was there, lolol the want to be IVY but yet continues to drop in that ranking as well.

If I’m any of the decent young players I’m out!!! #regressionU

Advertisement
Advertisement

Right. If mani can’t do anything with a veteran laden team, imagine what he faces next year. Nobody with an ounce of brains thinks mani can coach his way through a season with an inexperienced team. So he’s basically a lame duck and the Becomes when do you fire him? Now? End of October after the 4 game acc stretch? End of season?

Advertisement
D, I completely agree. You have “super seniors” all over the two deep and the discipline and football IQ is at its lowest levels in quite a while (and that’s saying something). It’s become so clear that a return to prominence will require an alpha that can win in spite of the institution from a cult of personality and leadership acumen. Not sure who can fit that bill, but they are not currently on our sideline or in our program. Sucks, but call this the fail it is and move forward.

Thank god. Been refreshing non stop waiting for the DMoney post. A shred of hope.

Advertisement
This situation is as dead and bloated as possible. The context you mentioned is the reason. We have many reasons to be better in specific ways. We suck in all the ways we should be good. We need a complete clean slate.

The players are apathetic. It’s a disease and it needs to be completely eradicated.

Either Manny is feeding us bull**** about the guys playing for each other and not giving up, etc. or he is completely out of touch with his team.

Like mentioned in summer, does experience matter if the experience has SUCKED? How many starts the oline has matters not if in all those starts they never consistently open a hole.. I dont care where you move McCloud, he sucks and is not gonna have any positive impact on game, you will not win anything of importance with guys like McCloud, flagg, Carter all just missing tackles and falling on each other.. You cant be a run team and depending on super scrub like Camron, dude has to completely stop to cut and cant make one mich st player miss a tackle.. Harley drops.. Mallory bust, catches more blocks than passes, these corches held on to these players and now you will have disgruntled older guys if you go youth movement and meanwhile Taylor gonna file portal soon..

Is Cristobal even attainable? If he shows an ounce of interest, Oregon will give him a blank check extension. The only chance we have is pulling the alma mater/family card and I’m not sure that’s enough

Advertisement
Back