If we are this undisciplined...

Advertisement
They want to. That's a start.
Can they get rid of themselves too. They wouldnt know a real coach if he was sitting in front of them. They feel like real coaches are meanies and make them feel bad, they run to newspaper to complain like little babies and then hire corch to serve ice cream at practice when none of these guys can even tackle!

Advertisement
...with one of the most experienced teams in the nation, when is it supposed to get better?

Not much to say and I haven't had the stomach to rewatch. But at least two prominent boosters (possibly the two most prominent) are going to make a lot of noise this week. I know we've heard that before, but this is how it starts.

My only source of optimism is that coaches like Cristobal and Mullen wanted this job at one point. We can do better than what we've done. Hopefully we turn it around before we've erased the memory of what Miami can be.
Are these the ones who wanted to hire Alonzo?

This from USC, TWO games into Helton's 7th season (46-24) following a lose to Stanford...
"This afternoon, I informed Clay Helton of my decision to make a change in the leadership of our football program," said USC athletic director Mike Bohn in a statement. "Clay is one of the finest human beings I have ever met in this industry, and he has been a tremendous role model and mentor to our young men. We appreciate his many years of service to our university and wish him nothing but the very best. Consistent with our values as an institution, he deserves the utmost respect from the Trojan Family during this transition."

It's that easy.

Advertisement
...with one of the most experienced teams in the nation, when is it supposed to get better?

Not much to say and I haven't had the stomach to rewatch. But at least two prominent boosters (possibly the two most prominent) are going to make a lot of noise this week. I know we've heard that before, but this is how it starts.

My only source of optimism is that coaches like Cristobal and Mullen wanted this job at one point. We can do better than what we've done. Hopefully we turn it around before we've erased the memory of what Miami can be.
angry office GIF by South Park

Advertisement

Literally unless they go full Saban and fire everyone including the secretaries we have no chance ... and even then we have no chance.

Its over. Turn the lights off @Dwinstitles

Advertisement

I pray those boosters are going to make noise. I pray that they are making noise for James to be fired FIRST. I want him gone by October 1st. That gives you time to make a hire before the end of the season, and to give that AD time to start working on getting Diaz out. That AD should be free to have his first hire be what he wants, and I hope those boosters are lining up the funds to not only make an impact hire, but give that hire a chance to build an organization that gives Miami a fighting chance.

We all understand that Miami can't marshal the funds needed to have an Alabama level of infrastructure, but we desperately need to have a competitive structure. Spend money on coordinators and position staff, maybe hope we can get some of the ex players we have around the program to stay home and be analysts.

Advertisement
Back