If we are this undisciplined...

We missed out on Patterson, Davis, Mullen, and Cristobal. When will it end? We always go in the opposite direction.
Horrible coaching and evaluation have cost us to miss out on RG3, Bridgewater, and L. Jackson.
What we should've been, yet weren't because of the ineptitude of our decision-makers.
Fire Blake and throw whatever money is needed to get the right guy in. If we don't, the IPF, residential village dorms, Adidas money, and the fan's donations, will all be money gone to waste. This could be our last chance to get it right.

Last edited:
Advertisement
...with one of the most experienced teams in the nation, when is it supposed to get better?

Not much to say and I haven't had the stomach to rewatch. But at least two prominent boosters (possibly the two most prominent) are going to make a lot of noise this week. I know we've heard that before, but this is how it starts.

My only source of optimism is that coaches like Cristobal and Mullen wanted this job at one point. We can do better than what we've done. Hopefully we turn it around before we've erased the memory of what Miami can be.
If the same people that hired manny are still there for the next coaching search and hire....it won't matter.

I admire your endless hope. I gave up up when we hired Manny. No more donations or buying tickets. To get a different result, the people making these decisions have to change first. Need new blood on BOT, a new President, and a new AD. That's blowing the whole thing up and tough to imagine that happens.

Advertisement
Uh, go read up on the CFB HOF, the NFL HOF, The Rock, the guy from The Profit, the Soffer family, and the DiMare family. And I'm sure there are others (who care about football).
If those people wanted Mario, Cristobal would be here. If they made their "voices heard", we wouldn't have Manny Diaz in the morning. sorry, I'm not buying it.

I doubt they do anything since the Coastal is still technically up for grabs. The cucks on the board will probably want to wait and see.

Let’s just hope that USC having the bálls to move quickly encourages similar action from our side.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Cristobal even attainable? If he shows an ounce of interest, Oregon will give him a blank check extension. The only chance we have is pulling the alma mater/family card and I’m not sure that’s enough
He supposedly wanted the job last time around but the 5 minute search gave diaz the job

I don't know how you fix the sloppiness. Tearing the program down seems like a really really bad idea. The talent is there to win the Coastal. just as it was there to win this game handily . . . .

Advertisement
Ask yourself, why isn’t James fired? It’s not money; some big *** buyout. Performance? Well, the athletic programs James oversees; specifically football, men’s basketball and baseball all stink. He fails there, his job. Overseeing the athletic budget which is partly managing the season ticket dept and overall responsible for Increasing attendance to increase revenue? Again, poor performance. Just look at the putrid attendance today and last week. No atmosphere and no energy.

I’ll leave the Insiders to the insiders. But from my perch, until Blake James is removed, nothing changes.

Losers look for excuses and there talk is cheaper than the price for a cup of coffee..that sums up UM BOT and high level donors.

Advertisement
Back