If we are this undisciplined...

Advertisement
Is Cristobal even attainable? If he shows an ounce of interest, Oregon will give him a blank check extension. The only chance we have is pulling the alma mater/family card and I’m not sure that’s enough
Who are we kidding. No he's not attainable when you look at the group of clowns we would send to make it happen. If Cristobal has any brains he takes a look at the people trying to hire them and would them hellll no. You can't have success working with them.

Advertisement
Confused by the If. Jags will Jag at Miami. I wish we had Jags that weren't absolutely trash. Every year Jags over achieve but never at Miami.
Carter is abysmal
Hall is atrocious
McCloud is unbearable
All the LBs are sickening
Our entire OL is dogshyt
Cam Harris is a disgrace
King is the heart of the team 🤢

Since nobody has a real sense of humor.

ZomboMeme 18092021203130.jpg

Advertisement
Literally unless they go full Saban and fire everyone including the secretaries we have no chance ... and even then we have no chance.

Its over. Turn the lights off @Dwinstitles
If you think the program has “no chance” then why on earth are you on a website devoted to nothing else but talking about it? How do you have the time and emotion to waste, and even if you do, why do you spend it here? Thats not rhetorical, I really want to know, because I don’t get it.

Some of you will simultaneously say “the program is dead beyond dead” and yet discuss it EVERY DAY, like zombies with nowhere to go. It’s like you have a virus animating your CFB corpse and you can’t help but stumble around the vacant halls of Grassy 2.0 and groan about how disappointing being alive was.

My dad died 15 years ago. I stopped texting him 15 years ago. I stopped calling him 15 years ago, because he was actually dead. When I discuss him with other people I don’t get confused about him being alive, I don’t expect him at family functions, I don’t get disappointed when he doesn’t call. He’s dead, not “program is ded lol nothng matters“ dead, but dead.

If you believe this program is dead and you still post on this site, you are the fool. Not the BOT, not Diaz, you. You’re the one complaining about the reliability of a corpse, all the while claiming you know it’s dead.

That’s one but there’s others. I know for 100 % fact the soffers are very unhappy
Should go without saying since there are no shining moments in Mannys tenure but is there anyone that thinks he should stay?

Advertisement
That $4 million dollar buyout to go get someone who had never been a head coach before should be the anchor around old Beta Blake James' neck. It's debatable if the UM brass care about winning championships, but they seem to care about money.

He's made a ton of bad decisions in his time as Miami AD, but that was a special kind of terrible. If I was on the BOT or a person of influence, I'd want his head on a platter.

Advertisement
This situation is as dead and bloated as possible. The context you mentioned is the reason. We have many reasons to be better in specific ways. We suck in all the ways we should be good. We need a complete clean slate.

The players are apathetic. It’s a disease and it needs to be completely eradicated.

Either Manny is feeding us bull**** about the guys playing for each other and not giving up, etc. or he is completely out of touch with his team.
He’s just not a good coach at this level.

Advertisement
Back