If the news regarding a new offensive staff is true....

Advertisement
Who do you target?

I’d throw $2 million at Joe Brady and make him say no.

If he says no, move onto Kendal Briles.
Nobody is getting fired lol, epesically since manny want a good recruting class better hope dan enos get together next year

What article?
Brooklyn posted this and then amended it to a much shorter version:

“So manny just called asking if nephew would come back. Hes been having coaches call but I dont pick up and kids at nephew. Now he just called and said I understand the coaches situation and I just wanted to let you know changes are being made on offensive side of the ball. With a new staff will he come back... thought maybe that would cheer yall up. Straight from mannys mouth changes will be made. He knows our problems were with enos and stubblefield so form ur own conclusions from there.”

Advertisement
“changes on offensive side are going to be made.” That could mean everything from enos leaving to just Barry leaving to different offensive philosophy starting in the spring, etc.
Yes manny is going to call BH because he gives a fugg that Barry is leaving

Doubt Stubbs would sign off on a guy who quit on him...

Stubbs is an Enos guy meaning he would never sign off on that...

Brandon Streeter would have been my guy but he’s going to get Co-OC at Clemson with Jeff Scott at USF now. Wish we would have gone after him last year.

Advertisement
He makes 600k at LSU as co-offensive coordinator.
We could offer $2m and see where it goes.
But he is the coach in waiting at LSU. He runs their entire offence. Steve Ensminger is going to retire shortly. You would be crazy to leave LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s from South Florida.

Would you rather live in Miami or Baton Rouge?
It's not always that simple. He's with a program that was far more resources than ours, an adminstration that cares a lot more about football than ours, a coach that has far more job security, and it's even easier to recruit there. It's not like this is NCAA 2014 on XBOX and you can just lure people by location. The dude has been with the Saints and LSU, he clearly doesn't mind Louisiana that much.

Advertisement
Back