If the news regarding a new offensive staff is true....

Advertisement
Advertisement
“So manny just called asking if nephew would come back. Hes been having coaches call but I dont pick up and kids at nephew. Now he just called and said I understand the coaches situation and I just wanted to let you know changes are being made on offensive side of the ball. With a new staff will he come back... thought maybe that would cheer yall up. Straight from mannys mouth changes will be made. He knows our problems were with enos and stubblefield so form ur own conclusions from there.”
RSally believe that ok my bull mastiff just called he took huge bite out of Diaz and the offensive staff a$$ess.they will be incarcerated 31 days due to rabbies vaccination protocol.

Yeah I told you he sucked in that one too. He was terrible. Couldn't score against anyone good. Same as us. The teams with winning records and us that he played completely shut him down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cmr ran a 90s offense
Enos runs early 2000s
So we finally we’ll get a modern offense guy

we are NEVER getting Brady. he just won the Briles award and they are about to win a national title and Orgeron won't let that guy leave especially with their OC retiring. Orgeron will drill and oil well to get Brady money. GTFOH.

second, f@ck Briles. if you have children, you'll never want this f@ck near them

Advertisement
My pic Would be Mike Yurcich (Ohio State, formerly Ok St) hes in a non play calling role at Ohio State this season but was the OC at Ok State from 13-18 and never had an offense fall below 8th in that stretch. Got into it with Gundy and left. Would likely jump at the chance to call plays at Miami.

Brady unfortunately isn't going anywhere.

Graham Harrell woild be a great hire from USC as well. As would Kendall Briles (although he's likely going to Ole Miss with Kiffin)

Im with you in Yurchic. His salary is 900k and hes their QB coach passing game coord. Give him the OC title and QB coach

Advertisement
Back