If the news regarding a new offensive staff is true....

Advertisement
For all of the clowns that are saying "whale, jow bwady neva callt uh play b4"...LSU about to give this man $2M dollars and promote him as Esminger retires. What is LSU is doing on offense is all him. Every single drop.

I'd give Joe Brady Manny Diaz's salary and let them bring in whoever the F he wants.

I'd just ask him nicely to retain Eric Hickson because Jaylon Knighton in his offense is

200.gif

Bring Joe Brady home, man. The Pride of Pembroke Pines returns home.

What happens when he doesn't have the 1st pick in the draft?

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happens when he doesn't have the 1st pick in the draft?

Brother.

Joe Burrow has become one of the greatest QBs in the history of college football.

But before Joe Brady came into his life he was a backup at Ohio State and a 57% passer that threw for a pedestrian seven point six yards per pass.

I'm not saying it was all Joe Brady, man...but you saw Joe Burrow with your own eyes like 25 games ago and this human being is not the same guy.

What happens if he turns one of our bums into simply not a bum? There was a time, before they absolutely **** their pants on regional television, that y'all thought Jarren Williams or N'Kosi Perry were actually things.

Advertisement
“So manny just called asking if nephew would come back. Hes been having coaches call but I dont pick up and kids at nephew. Now he just called and said I understand the coaches situation and I just wanted to let you know changes are being made on offensive side of the ball. With a new staff will he come back... thought maybe that would cheer yall up. Straight from mannys mouth changes will be made. He knows our problems were with enos and stubblefield so form ur own conclusions from there.”
Where did you see this because it's not in any of his posts?

My pic Would be Mike Yurcich (Ohio State, formerly Ok St) hes in a non play calling role at Ohio State this season but was the OC at Ok State from 13-18 and never had an offense fall below 8th in that stretch. Got into it with Gundy and left. Would likely jump at the chance to call plays at Miami.

Brady unfortunately isn't going anywhere.

Graham Harrell woild be a great hire from USC as well. As would Kendall Briles (although he's likely going to Ole Miss with Kiffin)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back