If the news regarding a new offensive staff is true....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
True...but They are more credible than CIS sources

Ehhh... You sure?

Some CIS sources are better than others, no doubt, just takes some time to figure it out. Free tip, don't believe anything Sileo Jr. tells you, unless you just want to go for a fun ride.

He never said staff changes

“So manny just called asking if nephew would come back. Hes been having coaches call but I dont pick up and kids at nephew. Now he just called and said I understand the coaches situation and I just wanted to let you know changes are being made on offensive side of the ball. With a new staff will he come back... thought maybe that would cheer yall up. Straight from mannys mouth changes will be made. He knows our problems were with enos and stubblefield so form ur own conclusions from there.”

Advertisement
LOL at the Herald or Sentinel having anything to do with "news".
Well, you DO recall that 100 page thread from December of 2014 (iirc) that was built on one CIS posters conversation with someone who knew someone on the Board that Golden was being let go.

It touched off such a firestorm that the rumor got into the wild and the Hecht had to issue a denial.

The point I’m making is that I wouldn’t trust anything coming from a “sauce” until you see a press release from the Hecht. I think this is smoke blowing and an attempt to buy time.

Advertisement
For all of the clowns that are saying "whale, jow bwady neva callt uh play b4"...LSU about to give this man $2M dollars and promote him as Esminger retires. What is LSU is doing on offense is all him. Every single drop.

I'd give Joe Brady Manny Diaz's salary and let them bring in whoever the F he wants.

I'd just ask him nicely to retain Eric Hickson because Jaylon Knighton in his offense is

200.gif

Bring Joe Brady home, man. The Pride of Pembroke Pines returns home.

Advertisement
Back