If not Butch, how about Chuck Pagano?

Advertisement
He’s making up being related to Pagano. Just like he makes up knowing seemingly half the players and coaches at Miami dating back to the Schnellenberger days.

He's not making up anything.

Unless you're just getting off by giving him **** to spin him up, it's already been discussed on here before how he's connected to former players/coaches at UM.

Advertisement
He's my cousin Faqquit...and took them to the playoffs twice...then Luck was hurt...that entire organization was poison...Druggy owner...and a GM who absolutely was Garbage...and snitched on the Pats too boot...Chuck was offered the UM HC position before Richt..and turned it down...he wants no part of UM...even though he Loves UM....

Interesting. I had not heard that before.

He's not making up anything.

Unless you're just getting off by giving him **** to spin him up, it's already been discussed on here before how he's connected to former players/coaches at UM.

CIS is extremely gullible in believing that random posters have connections.

Advertisement
Put your $$$ where your Puzzy Mouth is then...All I hear is the same BS outta your mouth...Soooo lets play Win some $$$$...PayPal works perfectly....Name the amount...CaneinOrlando can cover any amount that comes outta your Faqquit mouth....Balls in your court Sugar ***'s.....

Put your $$$ where your Puzzy Mouth is then...All I hear is the same BS outta your mouth...Soooo lets play Win some $$$$...PayPal works perfectly....Name the amount...CaneinOrlando can cover any amount that comes outta your Faqquit mouth....Balls in your court Sugar ***'s.....

Show a pic of yourself with Greg Schiano when was DC.

You'd Sh*t your Pants (in your case Diapers)
The Former Canes I kick it with on a Weekly...Monthly...Yearly Basis...but of course your Devils Advocate Puzzy *** won't believe it.....But tell ya what...My home is in Orlando...If your in the area...or will be soon...PM me...I'll give ya my address...Then I'm sure Proof will be settled immediately....just one catch....Bring lots of $$$$....CaneinOrlando Loves $$$$.....Especially taking it from Douchebags...makes it more enjoyable....

Advertisement
No insider info, but it seems once most coaches get a taste of success in the NFL they want to stay.

CaneinOrlando's glory days schtick gets tiresome but this Johnson3 dude is shooting to the tops of the dumbass list really quick with all these freezing cold takes.

Advertisement
MFers in hear disrespecting one of not only the Great position coaches in UM History....but without question, one of the best Humans possible....Great Husband...Great Father....Great Man.......Amazing & Sickening at the same time...

Advertisement
Back