If not Butch, how about Chuck Pagano?

No he wasnt...that entire organization was a Sh*tshow while he was there....2 playoff appearances...2 AFC South titles...then Luck was hurt....Stop your unbridled stupidity..
Of course it was a **** show but they brought him in to replace the balls Caldwell clipped. Pagano failed. The only time they showed actual life, other than rolling a weak division was when Arians took over, while Pagano was out. But you go on ahead with your name calling stuff to try and make points.

Advertisement
Of course it was a **** show but they brought him in to replace the balls Caldwell clipped. Pagano failed. The only time they showed actual life, other than rolling a weak division was when Arians took over, while Pagano was out. But you go on ahead with your name calling stuff to try and make points.
[/QUOTE
Lol

LMAO

OP is a ******* BOT member or some ******* university plant on this website.... 76 posts since 2013.

We are in a dire situation here, the future of Miami football hangs in the balance, and he is bringing up Chuck Pagano. You've gotta be kidding me.

"UM IS ABOUT WINNING!" blake james slogan right there

Advertisement
Chuck has been so far removed from the college game (1 season since 2000 I believe), that he wouldn't be my pick to lead a program.

But as DC? Would take him in a heartbeat.

With his surname, I have to wonder if he has relatives in Argentina.

I always wanted Bill O 'Brien to coach here what he did at Penn state was pretty impressive considering the circumstances but it seems as if Watson has saved his NFL coaching career. I'd take a hard look at Dan quinn if we went the NFL route.

No he wasnt...that entire organization was a Sh*tshow while he was there....2 playoff appearances...2 AFC South titles...then Luck was hurt....Stop your unbridled stupidity..

I thought he had 3 playoff appearances although one of those seasons he missed time for cancer treatment.

Advertisement
He’s got cagootz for brains. Biggest surprise in this thread is a real man like caneinorlando PMing with a bytch ho like SayWhen.

At least you kept it cheese like you always do with your little childish insults. When you're good at it, stick with it because you're a hypocritical little ***** who doesn't know a thing about football and would be broken in half if you stood in front of me running your trap. That's some real talk. Love the names, it's all you've got.

He's my cousin Faqquit...and took them to the playoffs twice...then Luck was hurt...that entire organization was poison...Druggy owner...and a GM who absolutely was Garbage...and snitched on the Pats too boot...Chuck was offered the UM HC position before Richt..and turned it down...he wants no part of UM...even though he Loves UM....
Really a shame that chuck turned UM down. He is one **** of a good coach. Would take him in a heart beat. His teams played hard and got the most out of his players.

Advertisement
One of the greatest position coaches in UM history?

IDK if that’s accurate or not, but being a great position coach hardly makes you a great head coach.

The evidence in Indianapolis shows that Pagano is a terrible head coach. He could never win the terrible AFC South, even in years where Andrew Luck wasn’t hurt.

you dudes are really stupid when it comes to football.

Advertisement
I agree with you but I am convinced Highsmith would be perfect as our AD. He knows the football industry inside and out. He checks every box you could want. Universally respected. Probably a future NFL GM. And, he can hire a legit coach under him.
No legit coach is coming to work under Fake James.
Al least he could find us good x&o guys. Blake could be told anything by a candidate and would have no clue if it’s bs.

Another guy with no experience. No thanks. We can’t just keep hiring guys with no experience to fill such important roles.
But @The Franchise ..What if he walked up to Hilarie Bass and.......
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back