If not Butch, how about Chuck Pagano?

Advertisement
I’d love chuck but if that means your pictures I might have to pass. Actually anything that makes u post more I’m probably against regardless.

However I love chuck no qualms here with Chuck.
My entire home is filled with signed Pics (poster sized)....The little bit of pics I've posted on here Pales in comparison to whats hanging in my Cane Den....Lol....

The only criteria to coaches on this board is that they have connections to Miami, preferably to Butch Davis. It’s a little old and annoying.
We are in the midst of the worst season in memory.... ****, the worst 2 season run in most of our lifetimes.... and you’re annoyed that someone throws out a name for a possible coaching position that isn’t open.

Wash the sand outta your ******. If you Dont like a thread don’t read the thread.

Advertisement
That has been the modus operandi, but now their backs are against the wall and the money is there. Sports merchandising revenue alone would cover it. Richt got them to open the pocketbook door a bit, now it is time to open it more. The school brought in revenue of $2.8 billion in 2016, earmarking $216 million for research.
They dont care about FB....Thats been evident since forever....Worst BOT and Administration in the country...

Advertisement
They dont care about FB....Thats been evident since forever....Worst BOT and Administration in the country...
What is your opinion about the former players forming an Advisory Board and demanding input to the administration. Had a conversation with Randall Hill and he liked the idea. Everyone comes out ahead if the program gets back to winning.

Advertisement
What if we never hired Howard, Jimmy And Dennis because they never played or coached here. Why narrow yourself to only retreads?

No more “Miami Connection”. Stop it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back