If Arroyo Is Better Than Mallory Right Now?

Advertisement
The staff has done nothing but rave about Mallory. He’s going to start. He’s going to get a lot of time in the slot (especially if Restrepo keeps dropping easy passes) and will either finish first or second on the team in receptions. He’s not a blocker but who gives af. Every all pro tight end in the NFL sucks at blocking. It’s not 1985.

If right now or at any point during the season Arroyo is doing just a bit better than Mallory will Mario have the cojones to put the better player out there? You gotta think about what it will do to Mallory's draft stock if he loses his job to an underclassmen. It's a position I'll be watching closely to get an early indication as to what Mario is all about.
Don’t we already know what Mario is all about?

So are we suppose to hate one of our tight ends now? For the record, I may not know **** about football, but I know a tight end when I see one. More tight ends the better.
Someone cue the tight end spoiler please.
Demi rose 1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
The staff has done nothing but rave about Mallory. He’s going to start. He’s going to get a lot of time in the slot (especially if Restrepo keeps dropping easy passes) and will either finish first or second on the team in receptions. He’s not a blocker but who gives af. Every all pro tight end in the NFL sucks at blocking. It’s not 1985.
Restrepo will continue to rep the nickname X so we will definitely need Mallory and others to step up and he appears to be ready to do so if he can just stay healthy.

Advertisement
I bet if Mario was trying to sell you his car he'd say nice things about that too.

Mallory isn't a Mario guy at all.

You nerds will eventually figure that out.

I bet if Mario was trying to sell you his car he'd say nice things about that too.

Mallory isn't a Mario guy at all.

You nerds will eventually figure that out.
Why would Mario be trying to sell me anything? He’s the coach. He decides who plays.

He doesn’t have to sell anyone on a player.

Try harder bro

Why would Mario be trying to sell me anything? He’s the coach. He decides who plays.

Try harder bro
Try harder?

Go look at your post that spurned my response.

Talking about blocking and ****.

That's gonna be the problem.

Coaches talmbout blocking.

Advertisement

Try harder bro
Also you just went on the record DTP.

It's Mario that decides who plays.

Not Gattis.

Advertisement
Back