If Arroyo Is Better Than Mallory Right Now?

Advertisement
If right now or at any point during the season Arroyo is doing just a bit better than Mallory will Mario have the cojones to put the better player out there? You gotta think about what it will do to Mallory's draft stock if he loses his job to an underclassmen. It's a position I'll be watching closely to get an early indication as to what Mario is all about.

1660253407603.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good point I'm just saying this could be a glaring issue as the season gets going.

Esp. If 85 gets lost in the moment, but left his hands behind.

1: can a TE do their job in pass pro & fu_kin running game.

Arroyo - yes - grown man

Mallory - at times. physically limited *apply deer antler balm liberally.

2: can they hold their water at the line.

Yes Both

3: if you can snatch it , do you bring it home

Arroyo - Yes. He’s had a steady hand in limited stay at this U

Mallory - Oddly regressed in yr 2 under Lash. Hands were suspicious & big hits have found him consistently.

4: Can TE run crisp routes consistently at appropriate depth + timing ?

Arroyo has impressed for a large framed athlete. Solid route runner imo

Mallory also can run his routes + do his job at a pro level in this area. ( where we should use his skill set )

In the end, I trust coach to keep the guy in the game that can check all boxes in key moments in every game.

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!

Advertisement
So are we suppose to hate one of our tight ends now? For the record, I may not know **** about football, but I know a tight end when I see one. More tight ends the better.
Someone cue the tight end spoiler please.

I guess a few of you dudes missed all of the big plays that Mallory made during the second half of the season last year.

When healthy and involved, he is a threat in the passing game at all levels.

I love Arroyo’s potential, and think that he has huge (Pause) upside. But as stated by others, Gattis will have both of them on the field at the same time.

Arroyo is the better blocker, and can be a real threat in the passing game if given the opportunity. But Mallory has proven it on the field already. If he can stay healthy, they will both be a problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We've finally got some competition in the TE room and we're discussing it. The **** is wrong with you man?

Sorry if you got offended like the other nerds that I think it's stupid to wear helmet pads.

Want some tissue you crybaby???
Getting baby dolled > getting cry babied

nba finals GIF by NBC

Advertisement
Back