If Arroyo Is Better Than Mallory Right Now?

Arroyo is clearly better in every facet except experience/snaps. Arroyo’s blocking, route running, strength, speed, hands and poise are superior.

Not knocking Mallory, he’d probably agree. Both will and should play a lot.

Go watch any Canes highlight film from last season and you’ll notice that 85% of our big plays were sprung by Arroyo’s blocks.

Advertisement
Thank you for the feedback.

We value your opinion very much.

Our office hours are 11:30am-1:30pm, eastern standard time, Monday through Tuesday.

If you do not get us by phone during those hours, our chatbot @Andrew will be happy to assist you by DM.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Go Canes!
Whatever dude. Youre an admin and you attacked me telling me my threads are trash. Try keeping it to canes talk and don't go after people personally

Follow your own rules!!

We've finally got some competition in the TE room and we're discussing it. The **** is wrong with you man?

Sorry if you got offended like the other nerds that I think it's stupid to wear helmet pads.

Want some tissue you crybaby???

Wait until RVA wakes up and sees you bullying his employees.

Advertisement
6pnifi.jpg

Advertisement
If right now or at any point during the season Arroyo is doing just a bit better than Mallory will Mario have the cojones to put the better player out there? You gotta think about what it will do to Mallory's draft stock if he loses his job to an underclassmen. It's a position I'll be watching closely to get an early indication as to what Mario is all about.
You really going to ask this question?

Besides, I think Mario hired Gattis for a reason.

Arroyo is clearly better in every facet except experience/snaps. Arroyo’s blocking, route running, strength, speed, hands and poise are superior.

Not knocking Mallory, he’d probably agree. Both will and should play a lot.

Go watch any Canes highlight film from last season and you’ll notice that 85% of our big plays were sprung by Arroyo’s blocks.
Thank you for pretty much explaining what I just said. Mallory is the big play receiver and Arroyo is the blocking TE who can also catch well. Mallory will be the starter and Arroyo will come in on 2 TE sets.

No personal insults homie. You’ve rattled off like 14 today alone. They will let 1-2 slide but you’re in for a permanent ban as soon as the head honcho realizes what’s going on. But if you Venmo @whoopingcane $175 he can usually get another mod to unban you in a few days. Good luck.
I called some guys nerds that were attacking me.

At no point did I just go after somebody.

That happened to me like 14 times today.

You got it all backwards.

No personal insults homie. You’ve rattled off like 14 today alone. They will let 1-2 slide but you’re in for a permanent ban as soon as the head honcho realizes what’s going on. But if you Venmo @whoopingcane $175 he can usually get another mod to unban you in a few days. Good luck.
This is the one loophole we just haven’t been able to close. Fortunately Whoop only lets a few people through a year. Anyone who wants to use it has to act fast.

Advertisement
I called some guys nerds that were attacking me.

At no point did I just go after somebody.

That happened to me like 14 times today.

You got it all backwards.
And I thought Germans are experts at twisting things.

Thank you for pretty much explaining what I just said. Mallory is the big play receiver and Arroyo is the blocking TE who can also catch well. Mallory will be the starter and Arroyo will come in on 2 TE sets.
Yeah my original question was what if Arroyo is running better routes?

Advertisement
I think Arroyo has more talent/potential but Mallory is the more proven commodity. Whether Arroyo can turn that talent and potential into production, we're going to find out soon enough. Regardless, I am excited about our TE room.

I like watching Mallory play I just hope he can stay healthy and show out as a leader. He has the talent for Sundays and I think this year with Gattis he’s going to get a major chance at All ACC but come on!

Advertisement
Back