If Arroyo Is Better Than Mallory Right Now?

We've got the best backups in the country with a 5th year senior.

You get it.

Most of the dudes around here are completely lost when it comes to this sport.
Yeah it’s pretty clear your football knowledge is far beyond everyone else here considering you didn’t know what the ******* pads are for the helmets

And can’t figure out a different word to use than “retarded”

I hope you continue to bless us with your acumen

Advertisement
Yeah it’s pretty clear your football knowledge is far beyond everyone else here considering you didn’t know what the ******* pads are for the helmets

And can’t figure out a different word to use than “retarded”

I hope you continue to bless us with your acumen
I knew what the pads were from looking at them.

Retarded was the first thing that came to mind.

Putting pads on top of pads is pretty retarded.

Advertisement
In a two TE set one of them is still going to be running the favored route. That's how that works.
So then if you’ve been paying attention to this team you would realize that Mallory will be the one going out while Arroyo is the one blocking. Considering Arroyo is a much better blocker and Mallory is faster.

I knew what the pads were from looking at them.

Retarded was the first thing that came to mind.

Putting pads on top of pads is pretty retarded.
Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

Advertisement
So then if you’ve been paying attention to this team you would realize that Mallory will be the one going out while Arroyo is the one blocking. Considering Arroyo is a much better blocker and Mallory is faster.
That's my whole point.

If through natural progression it becomes obvious that Arroyo is outperforming Mallory will Mario make the change.

The fact Mallory can't block for **** just complicates it even more.

How is the idea that a player takes another players job so foreign to you guys?

That's the topic at hand.

Advertisement
That's my whole point.

If through natural progression it becomes obvious that Arroyo is outperforming Mallory will Mario make the change.

The fact Mallory can't block for **** just complicates it even more.

How is the idea that a player takes another players job so foreign to you guys?

That's the topic at hand.
That’s just it though. Arroyo has not been outperforming Mallory in the passing game. In fact the reports out of camp were that skinner was ahead of a Arroyo today in the Receiving drills. Mallory caught an amazing TD today too. I’m not sure if you’re just making the stuff up or if you really think what you’re saying is true.

Advertisement
If right now or at any point during the season Arroyo is doing just a bit better than Mallory will Mario have the cojones to put the better player out there? You gotta think about what it will do to Mallory's draft stock if he loses his job to an underclassmen. It's a position I'll be watching closely to get an early indication as to what Mario is all about.

Mario will play whoever he feels gives us the best chance to win, period.

We've finally got some competition in the TE room and we're discussing it. The **** is wrong with you man?

Sorry if you got offended like the other nerds that I think it's stupid to wear helmet pads.

Want some tissue you crybaby???
Always good to know that you can't be banned for saying this.

If you get banned, there is some obvious hypocrisy at work.

Advertisement
Back