If Arroyo Is Better Than Mallory Right Now?

Advertisement
That’s just it though. Arroyo has not been outperforming Mallory in the passing game. In fact the reports out of camp were that skinner was ahead of a Arroyo today in the Receiving drills. Mallory caught an amazing TD today too. I’m not sure if you’re just making the stuff up or if you really think what you’re saying is true.
I saw an interview where Mallory said he thinks Arroyo will leave early and you could tell he wanted to say Arroyo is better than him now.

Locking my thread in which I called into question the necessity for helmet pads is really soft.

Why is there talk of locking a thread discussing TE competition?

That's off limits too?

Advertisement
I saw an interview where Mallory said he thinks Arroyo will leave early and you could tell he wanted to say Arroyo is better than him now.
this is why you would get banned.
you are implying (or outright saying) that you know what players are thinking....when you don't
it's meaningless trolling...you aren't actually having a discussion bro

this is why you would get banned.
you are implying (or outright saying) that you know what players are thinking....when you don't
it's meaningless trolling...you aren't actually having a discussion bro
You can be banned for referencing an interview from 2 days ago and interpreting it?

On a website where we talk canes football?

You're loco homie. That doesn't make sense. Can't be banned for that.

Advertisement
You can be banned for referencing an interview from 2 days ago and interpreting it?

On a website where we talk canes football?

You're loco homie. That doesn't make sense. Can't be banned for that.
you didnt interpret anything...you have no football context (or knowledge I would guess)
all you said was that you knew what Mallory was thinking....that's not even normal behavior man..lol
you are either a sociopath or trolling.
I choose trolling...and i'm not gonna keep debating with you
call them as I see them.
be well.

IB4TL - thread is worse than Eddie Murphy’s stunt double.
1660244397805.gif

Respect in here to the guys talking football.

There's a group of nerds following me around here talking trash cause I'm not in their taddle tale clique.

It's ridiculous.

Gonna try to just ignore the attacks and talk canes football.

Advertisement
I haven't been around long enough to get the reference but as a newbie I can tell you the culture around here is pretty ridiculous.

I've got people attacking me for no reason.

Suggesting that helmet pads are retarded isnt offensive or too much for guys around here to handle.
HWAHT is a "taddle" tale

Advertisement
Dude I didn't realize you're an admin around here.

Get your message board together.

Look at all these guys whining around here about trolls and calling for threads to be locked.

Super nerdy and not much fun.
Thank you for the feedback.

We value your opinion very much.

Our office hours are 11:30am-1:30pm, eastern standard time, Monday through Tuesday.

If you do not get us by phone during those hours, our chatbot @Andrew will be happy to assist you by DM.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back