If Arroyo Is Better Than Mallory Right Now?

OB619

Banned
Banned
If right now or at any point during the season Arroyo is doing just a bit better than Mallory will Mario have the cojones to put the better player out there? You gotta think about what it will do to Mallory's draft stock if he loses his job to an underclassmen. It's a position I'll be watching closely to get an early indication as to what Mario is all about.

Advertisement
If right now or at any point during the season Arroyo is doing just a bit better than Mallory will Mario have the cojones to put the better player out there? You gotta think about what it will do to Mallory's draft stock if he loses his job to an underclassmen. It's a position I'll be watching closely to get an early indication as to what Mario is all about.
You do understand this offense plays with two tight ends right? Also we’re talking about practice and Mallory has been talked up just as much as a Arroyo so I’m not sure where you’re coming from.

Advertisement
You do understand this offense plays with two tight ends right? Also we’re talking about practice and Mallory has been talked up just as much as a Arroyo so I’m not sure where you’re coming from.
We haven't seen this offense yet but I do understand how football is played.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy Birthday Singing GIF by Eternal Family

Advertisement
I’m not going to disagree or agree, but I will say this… In college sports… rarely do you find a 5th year senior who’s THAT good. 🤷🏾‍♂️.
We've got the best backups in the country with a 5th year senior.

You get it.

Most of the dudes around here are completely lost when it comes to this sport.

Advertisement
Back