ICYMI Nesta snags Tyson?

Advertisement
Not sure why you guys are down voting me, I'm just giving my opinion based on all the info that's been provided & that I've obtained. I'm not saying he's 100% gone, I just don't feel confident in his commitment. Same thing I've always said about Jobe.

Ok... So if they're not gonna be Canes, where do you think that Jobe and Silvera are each going?

You guys are chasing your tails. Log off and regroup.

You've resorted to guessing based off goofy tweets and fake information from dummies who have never talked to Campbell.

and you act like Peter has never ever been wrong.

He was wrong when he allowed you to continue posting.

He's on the clock...

tumblr_n5516uHhVa1rgpyeqo1_500 (1).jpg

#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Advertisement
Not sure why you guys are down voting me, I'm just giving my opinion based on all the info that's been provided & that I've obtained. I'm not saying he's 100% gone, I just don't feel confident in his commitment. Same thing I've always said about Jobe.

The double-edged sword you have to deal with is that some posters perceive you as an insider because of the reality that, with some things, you are. I don't know that you're basing your perception on the Jobe and Nesta situations on anything more than what we are all privy to and what Lo communicates to you. Even if so, that's more than most of us are working with, so it is concerning.

With that said, Pete chooses to stay quiet a lot of the time. When he doesn't, he has reasons behind his actions. Nothing is 100% in recruiting, but I take Pete's assurances to mean A LOT.

I love Pete. There is a reason I followed him over to this site. He's the best at what he does. I've been around long enough to know that he's not perfect. He has a few guys every year that he goes all in on and is ultimately wrong. Henderson and McFarland last year are a great example. He's not perfect. Don't worship at the idol of Pete. This kid Nesta seems to be open and possibly leaning to another school. Again, it's very rare that kids are "playing games" or "trolling." Trust the evidence in front of you. This kid likes and retweets pro Gator **** regularly. He's on parascope saying he's gonna be a Gator. My eyes tell me that he's at the very least very involved with them

Advertisement

I respect your opinion on these matters because I know you're real and not some troll trying to stir up some shīt. Also, I know you have an in nobody else does.

Still, I hope you're wrong about Nesta and Jobe and I'm sure you do too.

But no matter what, keep posting. I personally would rather have your insight, whether I like what you're saying or not. Sometimes the messenger gets shot when he brings bad news, even if he doesn't want it to be true, it's the nature of the beast. Keep posting.

I love Pete. There is a reason I followed him over to this site. He's the best at what he does. I've been around long enough to know that he's not perfect. He has a few guys every year that he goes all in on and is ultimately wrong. Henderson and McFarland last year are a great example. He's not perfect. Don't worship at the idol of Pete. This kid Nesta seems to be open and possibly leaning to another school. Again, it's very rare that kids are "playing games" or "trolling." Trust the evidence in front of you. This kid likes and retweets pro Gator **** regularly. He's on parascope saying he's gonna be a Gator. My eyes tell me that he's at the very least very involved with them

It is not simply about whether kids are "trolling".

Blades was physically visiting Tennessee a couple of days before he announced to UM, and there was a poster on this board who said that Blades had contacted him about making a UM commitment video BEFORE the trip to Tennessee.

Look, these kids have connections to many coaches, not just UM coaches. When the whole world wants you, it can be hard to tell everyone "no" without putting on the appearance that you are at least CONSIDERING all offers. Same thing can be true when you have multiple job interviews and/or job offers, you don't tip your hand on what your preferences are.

I don't know why every 17-year-old kid does everything he does. Anything CAN happen, in theory. Who was expecting McFarland to get pulled into some diner by a half-dozen Maryland coaches until the kid cracked?

But this is the price we pay for having TRULY COVETED players on our verbal commitment list. The bullets are going to keep flying until the signatures are on paper. And not every single kid "shuts it down" in the same fashion.

That doesn't mean that the Gaytors are going to flip, literally, a THIRD of our current verbals.

Stay strong, Canes fans.

He has a few guys every year that he goes all in on and is ultimately wrong. Henderson and McFarland last year are a great example. He's not perfect.

Those guys changed their minds. McFarland's change of heart was pretty public. That's why even the most plugged in guy won't bat 1.000.

As for Nesta, it makes too much sense for him to stay. The depth chart is wide open, he has the closest relationship with Kool and his mom wants him here. He may have some fun, but I'd be shocked if he didn't end up here.

He has a few guys every year that he goes all in on and is ultimately wrong. Henderson and McFarland last year are a great example. He's not perfect.

Those guys changed their minds. McFarland's change of heart was pretty public. That's why even the most plugged in guy won't bat 1.000.

As for Nesta, it makes too much sense for him to stay. The depth chart is wide open, he has the closest relationship with Kool and his mom wants him here. He may have some fun, but I'd be shocked if he didn't end up here.

There is nothing to say these kids won't change their mind either. Pete isn't perfect. He goes by what he's told. I distinctly remember him making a prediction the moment before Alex Collins announced on TV that he would be a Cane. What happens? He put on that **** Razorback hat. His mother famously didn't know or want him to go! That's just my point. Pete goes all in on kids and assures the masses that it won't happen when he himself will admit he doesn't know for sure and he can only go by his sources. Sources lie or are lied to. Sources change how close they are to a situation. I don't mind it but I can tell it gasses up the site and when there is a let down, well... we all know how that goes. It's just the business of recruiting.

Advertisement
Some of you got to realize kids troll on social media. Camron Davis was trolling surtain and Campbell about their recruitment all in fun and then Campbell responded back saying his homeboy "cam Davis" was opening his recruitment. Kids troll it is what it is

Advertisement

There is nothing to say these kids won't change their mind either. Pete isn't perfect. He goes by what he's told. I distinctly remember him making a prediction the moment before Alex Collins announced on TV that he would be a Cane. What happens? He put on that **** Razorback hat. His mother famously didn't know or want him to go! That's just my point. Pete goes all in on kids and assures the masses that it won't happen when he himself will admit he doesn't know for sure and he can only go by his sources. Sources lie or are lied to. Sources change how close they are to a situation. I don't mind it but I can tell it gasses up the site and when there is a let down, well... we all know how that goes. It's just the business of recruiting.

Look, you are fundamentally ******** up the comparison.

If Pete has information that Alex Collins is going to pick UM, and then the kid makes his own crazy decision without telling anyone, that is the kind of unknown that you can't prepare for.

THAT IS FUNDAMENTALLY DIFFERENT than what we are talking about here. Yes, Pete may have information that Nesta or Campbell is going to choose Miami, but we are not talking about the kid's ULTIMATE DECISION, we are talking about a DIFFERENT INSIDER FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL claiming to have information that is better (and different) than Pete's info.

Again, I don't understand why people are comparing apples to oranges.

Nobody says that ANY writer will be 100% correct in the FINAL DECISIONS that kids make.

What we ARE comparing, though, is whether Pete's information is legitimate, and whether other writers are just making sh!ite up and then claiming nebulous sources and whatnot.

I don't care if Pete is 100%. He doesn't seem to make "guarantees" when he DOESN'T KNOW.

But I sure as **** don't see many on this board coming here to criticize "other writers" when they are wrong in their predictions, like they do to Pete.

Huge difference between Nesta's family situation and Alex Collins' family situation. Nesta LIVES with his parents who attend every game/event he participates in locally. They are incredibly devoted parents and have not missed any game I've attended. Alex Collins lived with Doug Guntwood and didn't have all that much to do with his mother and even less to do with his father. While Nesta may go somewhere else, their situations are completely different.

This is Pete throwing the lob up and D$ slamming it.

Advertisement
Back