ICYMI Nesta snags Tyson?

Advertisement
Hopefully this bit of positive news calms people down about the rest of the class. Guys may be flirting, but at the end of the night they are coming back home to Miami.

Advertisement
Not sure why you guys are down voting me, I'm just giving my opinion based on all the info that's been provided & that I've obtained. I'm not saying he's 100% gone, I just don't feel confident in his commitment. Same thing I've always said about Jobe.

You still think this after Pete's report yesterday?

Tyson IMHO, is this year's "Jerry Juedy" or 2014's "Dalvin Cook".....basically that SFla Alphastud you gotta keep home.

A lot can happen in 10 days time, so obviously I feel different about Nesta today. LOL

Is Tyson working in league with Choad Wilson? Just saw on Twitter that he's using his site for his recruitment update...

Advertisement
Is Tyson working in league with Choad Wilson? Just saw on Twitter that he's using his site for his recruitment update...

Saw that, don't know what that "insider" heat was he was talking about. I'm guessing it's click bait to get more app downloads.

Saw that, don't know what that "insider" heat was he was talking about. I'm guessing it's click bait to get more app downloads.

Yeah tyson released his top 4. Miami, Bama, FSU, UF. Crazy to see osu, clemson and LSU out of it for him. I think he'll be a Cane

Yeah tyson released his top 4. Miami, Bama, FSU, UF. Crazy to see osu, clemson and LSU out of it for him. I think he'll be a Cane

He's already a Cane.

Advertisement

That's crazy. Is this accurate? Just a couple months ago we were thinking OSU and Clemson were our biggest competition. Hope he is ours.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Feel like Bama may be pulling in a little late here. Hope im wrong just always got the vibe that the kid wanted to leave Miami

Feel like Bama may be pulling in a little late here. Hope im wrong just always got the vibe that the kid wanted to leave Miami

Based on what? We have Tyson's cousin posting on this board but somehow you know the "vibe" better than him.

When a kid's top 4 changes from OSU, LSU, Clemson, and Miami to Bama, FSU, UF, and Miami, it says a lot about where one school in particular stands

I think it's fairly obvious that no-one really knows what Tyson is thinking, even the so-called cousin who doesn't have much definitive info.

It's always, "I'll talk to him Saturday", or "I don't like to bother him, or "Haven't spoken to him in a while". LOL

I think it's fairly obvious that no-one really knows what Tyson is thinking, even the so-called cousin who doesn't have much definitive info.

It's always, "I'll talk to him Saturday", or "I don't like to bother him, or "Haven't spoken to him in a while". LOL

Lol, I know a new poster ain't talking s**t about [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]

You know what's funny dude? Pete's confirmed a lot of what he said lol...Rat's always said we lead and now everybody is saying the same thing.

Sit down at your keyboard and don't say s**t about long time posters, I'm tired of you new guys coming in here and calling people out when you know nothing of their rep or if they're respected around here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back