ICYMI Nesta snags Tyson?

I think it's fairly obvious that no-one really knows what Tyson is thinking, even the so-called cousin who doesn't have much definitive info.

It's always, "I'll talk to him Saturday", or "I don't like to bother him, or "Haven't spoken to him in a while". LOL

Lol, I know a new poster ain't talking s**t about [MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION]

You know what's funny dude? Pete's confirmed a lot of what he said lol...Rat's always said we lead and now everybody is saying the same thing.

Sit down at your keyboard and don't say s**t about long time posters, I'm tired of you new guys coming in here and calling people out when you know nothing of their rep or if they're respected around here.

Preach

Advertisement
Is Tyson working in league with Choad Wilson? Just saw on Twitter that he's using his site for his recruitment update...

Saw that, don't know what that "insider" heat was he was talking about. I'm guessing it's click bait to get more app downloads.

Yeah tyson released his top 4. Miami, Bama, FSU, UF. Crazy to see osu, clemson and LSU out of it for him. I think he'll be a Cane

He's already a Cane.[/QUOTE]

^^ this imo

Advertisement
If thats his top 4 then its over he's a cane. Now he gets to troll the 3 schools we'd hand select for him to troll. Perfect.

Advertisement
IF TYSON'S TOP SCHOOLS KEEP CHANGING BUT MIAMI REMAINS THE CONSTANT IT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE HE'S FAVORING THEM.. :monkey-serious: AND HE'S MAKING HIS ROUNDS AND ELIMINATING TEAMS THAT HE WOULD CONSIDER GOING TO OTHER THAN MIAMI... LOOKING GOOD FOR US AS OF NOW.. BUT WE BETTER HAVE A DECENT SEASON OR A KID OF THIS CALIBER WILL SPURN US NP!!!

I think it's fairly obvious that no-one really knows what Tyson is thinking, even the so-called cousin who doesn't have much definitive info.

It's always, "I'll talk to him Saturday", or "I don't like to bother him, or "Haven't spoken to him in a while". LOL

Maaaaan get off my ****!!!!

Log off.

SHUT UP

[video=youtube;bqSS_3DSZO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqSS_3DSZO8[/video]

Advertisement
This Kid Is An Idiot If He Would Rather Go To That Dumpster Crackhole Campus And City. Anybody Been To Gainesville Lately? Plus Turning Down Kool & Richt For The Goober Up In Gainesville. It's A Sh*tHole. Has He Visited The Grove And The Gables?F**king Gainesville???,!!!!???,,

Solid 2nd post. You're an idiot!

Barry's Pan's post is actually 100% spot on. Gainsville has not changed in centuries nor will it ever change. IT IS A ****HOLE along with it's fans. There is simply NO DEBATING THAT.

You clearly don't have any relationship with a highly recruited kid or kids. Anyone can pound their keyboard or their inverted chest and tell you how you should deal with a highly coveted prospect, but its not quite as easy as you would think as you run the risk of alienating people you really like. Most of the time it's best to leave a kid alone and not pester or try to impose your judgment (by trying to convince the kid to go to your favorite school) on the kid as that can be counterproductive. If a kid comes to you and asks you what you think, then you can tell them, but you can't be in the kid's ear every time you see him.

Having said all that, you, sir, can eat a bag of d1cks.

Advertisement

Take this back to your gator board. Despite what your mods think....he isn't even considering you guys lol and pat Surtain is surely not considering Bust U

You clearly don't have any relationship with a highly recruited kid or kids. Anyone can pound their keyboard or their inverted chest and tell you how you should deal with a highly coveted prospect, but its not quite as easy as you would think as you run the risk of alienating people you really like. Most of the time it's best to leave a kid alone and not pester or try to impose your judgment (by trying to convince the kid to go to your favorite school) on the kid as that can be counterproductive. If a kid comes to you and asks you what you think, then you can tell them, but you can't be in the kid's ear every time you see him.

Having said all that, you, sir, can eat a bag of d1cks.

Thanks Wingz, way to break it down for our MENSA local chapter president here...

Feel like Bama may be pulling in a little late here. Hope im wrong just always got the vibe that the kid wanted to leave Miami

Where'd you get that vibe not knowing him and never having talked to him?

You did the same thing

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg

Advertisement
Back