ICYMI Nesta snags Tyson?

I'm not underestimating anyone. I just voiced my opinion. If a kid is "100" on "don't ever question my loyalty to Miami", you wouldn't have threads and rumors about a kid "looking around" or "possible decommitment". Rumors which are 100% started at the hands of said rectuit(s).

Tweed, I hear what you are saying.

But what about the issue that Dee brought up, that even though his nephew chose UM, he still had nearly every single big program contacting him and trying to convince the family that Brian didn't know what he was doing?

And, then, let's imagine that Dee and his family gave the coaches a fair hearing, and said that they would talk to Brian, and then the coaches turned around and leaked to their "friendly" website owners that the coaches felt "confident" that the recruit was still considering their program...

All I'm saying is that the game of "telephone tag" can involve more than just the player himself "starting" the rumors.

And, yes, I do realize that IN THIS CASE some of the recruits are being vague in their use of social media.

I would love it if every one of these kids responded identically to what Lorenzo is doing, and were shutting down every hint of considering any other teams. I just don't think it's going to happen that way. Every kid is different.

And not to get too sociological about it, but some of these kids come from inconsistent support systems in their upbringing, and it may be hard for them to embrace a "shut it down" mentality to committing to a college when there is a season to be played and coaches at almost any school might end up elsewhere in a few months. I wish every kid had the strong support system that, say, Lorenzo seems to have had for a long time, but that isn't always the case with every recruit.

Advertisement
A lot of you need to realize that in order for these recruits to be able to go on the recruiting visits and get the treatment and benefits of being a top target of these schools, they need to show interest and openness.

Blades was showing Tennessee a lot of interest.
That's different, everyone knew Blades was trolling, he was 100% always going to be a Cane.

Really?
On this board?
You're a troll and a bad one at that.

Man, all this BS whether real or not just makes a Canes fan appreciate the Ambassador so much more.

A lot of you need to realize that in order for these recruits to be able to go on the recruiting visits and get the treatment and benefits of being a top target of these schools, they need to show interest and openness.

That's different, everyone knew Blades was trolling, he was 100% always going to be a Cane. TC and Nesta have actual interest in the schools there in contact with, retweeting, ect.

Because you say so? Because their fathers did not go to UM? Because you are desperate to keep up the illusion of Gaytor "recruiting momentum" after you accepted a pill-popping rageaholic who had to go thousands of miles to outrun his reputation and find the one Division I program that would give him a scholarship?

I wasn't sure what to make of this guy. This guy recently joined and came into Gator Tears openly trolling the Gaytes on gatorbait seemigly to show credibility. I found it odd that someone with no posts here would just show up out of nowhere trolling them under the same name. He wasn't trying to hide it either. He aggressively went at them and got kicked from 247 immediately by Stampenis while he showed up here with the same screen name.

Like I said, I'm not sure what to make of him. Maybe he's one of us, maybe he's not but I've been watching sporadically. I'm glad others are more alert than me.

Last edited:
Nesta can come in next year & at minimum be in the 2 deep playing for the best defensive line coach in the nation. We know that, he knows that. If that isn't good enough then best of luck to him. Kool can turn a walk on into a servicable player. Not worried about the d-line in the slightest.

Advertisement

That's different, everyone knew Blades was trolling, he was 100% always going to be a Cane. TC and Nesta have actual interest in the schools there in contact with, retweeting, ect.

Because you say so? Because their fathers did not go to UM? Because you are desperate to keep up the illusion of Gaytor "recruiting momentum" after you accepted a pill-popping rageaholic who had to go thousands of miles to outrun his reputation and find the one Division I program that would give him a scholarship?

I wasn't sure what to make of this guy. This guy recently joined and came into Gator Tears openly trolling the Gaytes on gatorbait seemigly to show credibility. I found it odd that someone with no posts here would just show up out of nowhere trolling them under the same name. He wasn't trying to hide it either. He aggressively went at them and got kicked from 247 immediately by Stampenis while he showed up here with the same screen name.

Like I said, I'm not sure what to make of him. Maybe he's one of us, maybe he's not but I've been watching sporadically. I'm glad others are more alert than me.

So he joins 247 under the same screen name that he posts here and gets banned there for the purpose of showing some credibility here to fool you guys? You guys are paranoid. He just posted an opinion about Blades that was a bit off the mark, and is skeptical about Nesta's commitment like some others and gets slammed for trolling. That doesn't also make him colluding with Russia.

I personally know this kid. Has ambitions to go to school at UM and is a fan. Also used the Enamelstain moniker that I started in some prior threads (I actually made up the name McEnamelstain and used in some posts before he joined here). Go ahead and research that if doubts. Kid means well, even if he occasionally makes some erroneous comments. That doesn't make him a troll.

So he joins 247 under the same screen name that he posts here and gets banned there for the purpose of showing some credibility here to fool you guys? You guys are paranoid. He just posted an opinion about Blades that was a bit off the mark, and is skeptical about Nesta's commitment like some others and gets slammed for trolling. That doesn't also make him colluding with Russia.

I personally know this kid. Has ambitions to go to school at UM and is a fan. Also used the Enamelstain moniker that I started in some prior threads (I actually made up the name McEnamelstain and used in some posts before he joined here). Go ahead and research that if doubts. Kid means well, even if he occasionally makes some erroneous comments. That doesn't make him a troll.

Honestly, good enough for me if you're vouching for him. I didn't know what to make of him but if you say he's not a troll, that's fine. And yes, we're paranoid. We have reason to be.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This Kid Is An Idiot If He Would Rather Go To That Dumpster Crackhole Campus And City. Anybody Been To Gainesville Lately? Plus Turning Down Kool & Richt For The Goober Up In Gainesville. It's A Sh*tHole. Has He Visited The Grove And The Gables?F**king Gainesville???,!!!!???,,

Last edited:
This Kid Is An Idiot If He Would Rather Go To That Dumpster Crackhole Campus And City. Anybody Been To Gainesville Lately? Plus Turning Down Kool & Richt For The Goober Up In Gainesville. It's A Sh*tHole. Has He Visited The Grove And The Gables?F**king Gainesville???,!!!!???,,

Solid 2nd post. You're an idiot!

Are you angry he accurately described KKKanesville, troll?

If he's a troll I think he's a Semenhole. Just a gut feeling but who knows. Not sure why he attacked this guy for that post.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he's a troll I think he's a Semenhole. Just a gut feeling but who knows. Not sure why he attacked this guy for that post.

Who was elected head of the troll patrol this year?
We need a little cleaning up around here.

Lol 1968 he actually makes a good point minus calling the kid an idiot.

Yesterday you asked if by bringing the Gators suspension forward first that would disprove you being a troll but upon further review the response you isssued to a poster ripping on that slime infested town of Gainesville makes me tip the scales back towards troll

Lol 1968 he actually makes a good point minus calling the kid an idiot.

Yesterday you asked if by bringing the Gators suspension forward first that would disprove you being a troll but upon further review the response you isssued to a poster ripping on that slime infested town of Gainesville makes me tip the scales back towards troll

My response was specifically directed toward him calling Nesta an idiot. I've got no problem with what he said about UF. I just don't like people calling a recruit, who we know reads this board, an idiot.

Advertisement

Nope, don't like him calling Nesta an idiot.

He did not call Nasty Nesta an idiot. He made a conditional statement. If Nasty Nesta would rather go play with the white supremacists up in KKKville, then he is an idiot. Seems like sound logic to me.

I question the intelligence of any South Florida kid/kid's parents who would choose to play for Chris Rumph in Gaynesville over Craig Kuligowski in Coral Gables. He and any other recruit can read that however they want.

Advertisement
Back