ICYMI Nesta snags Tyson?

Advertisement
Cb to Bama

This is what they said

On Campbell ...

Following The Opening Finals I wrote I was itching to make an Alabama prediction for the five-star corner. On Wednesday I've heard enough from speaking with several in the know of Campbell's situation to pull the trigger on a pick. The Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage product visited last month, and will likely return for an official visit this fall. One source tells me Campbell "loves it" referring to Alabama.

Thing is Campbell seems to like all of his visit , they guessing

Listen to pete

Cb to Bama

This is what they said

On Campbell ...

Following The Opening Finals I wrote I was itching to make an Alabama prediction for the five-star corner. On Wednesday I've heard enough from speaking with several in the know of Campbell's situation to pull the trigger on a pick. The Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage product visited last month, and will likely return for an official visit this fall. One source tells me Campbell "loves it" referring to Alabama.

Thing is Campbell seems to like all of his visit , they guessing

Listen to pete

rattler and pete have told you about campbell. also, as ratler would say, who is he speaking to?

then he proceeded to post pro gator stuff about randy russell wanting him in the gators class, guess these kids dont know what that real **** is about, they falling for these pre madona fake schools, and they dont realize miami was the first to give black inner city kids and opporunity to make there dreams come true

Advertisement
You guys are chasing your tails. Log off and regroup.

You've resorted to guessing based off goofy tweets and fake information from dummies who have never talked to Campbell.

Doubt Nesta is a Cane in the end.

shaq.gif

SAY WHAT

Advertisement
Not sure why you guys are down voting me, I'm just giving my opinion based on all the info that's been provided & that I've obtained. I'm not saying he's 100% gone, I just don't feel confident in his commitment. Same thing I've always said about Jobe.

Advertisement
The product the gators put on the field this year will end these stupid threads.

Advertisement

Pete says he will be. He doubled down today on it. We will see

Based on what?

Maybe this? Nesta in the live Chat saying he Chomping with a gator emoji?

View attachment 48505

That was already posted though in that other thread that was nuked. Pete said he will be a cane after that

Not sure why you guys are down voting me, I'm just giving my opinion based on all the info that's been provided & that I've obtained. I'm not saying he's 100% gone, I just don't feel confident in his commitment. Same thing I've always said about Jobe.

Can you expand on the information that's been provided and you've obtained? Where do you see Nesta ending up?

Advertisement
Back