I hope this is a lesson

Scott Greene
@TerrapinNation
In latest snap McFarland says he's boarding a flight to either Miami or Tuscaloosa....

This cat trolling us now?

Advertisement
Just because one kid f*cked us over doesn't mean they all will. T. Brown has a good track record, yes it sucks he put all his eggs in one basket. Recruit the best players regardless of their location. Next year its Lingard.

I don't f*cking care how good you think they are. Miami should never waste their time recruiting running backs from out of state.

Is he a take at Bama? I wonder if Bama saw something in him that led them to conclude he would do something like this, and Bama had no interest in that at all and went in another direction. Being at the top of the college football world gives Bama the luxury to do this.

Is he a take at Bama? I wonder if Bama saw something in him that led them to conclude he would do something like this, and Bama had no interest in that at all and went in another direction. Being at the top of the college football world gives Bama the luxury to do this.

This guy serious?

Advertisement
Just because one kid f*cked us over doesn't mean they all will. T. Brown has a good track record, yes it sucks he put all his eggs in one basket. Recruit the best players regardless of their location. Next year its Lingard.

I don't f*cking care how good you think they are. Miami should never waste their time recruiting running backs from out of state.

Yep

This board is straight comedy. One second everyone is saying we need to stop pampering to South Florida and look elsewhere, next second everyone is saying only look in South Florida. Make up your minds.

Lock up SFL RB's. That's cute. Can you name 1 top SFL RB that was locked into anyone recently?

Our starting running back and Team MVP.

Ok that's one, and homer makes two, So how do we fill the other 3 spots on the roster for the minimum amount of RB's. I'm not saying it can't be done in SFL but there's no reason not to look out of state every couple of years for a bluechipper.

Didn't Mark Walton flirt hard with UGA when Richt was there?

Lock up SFL RB's. That's cute. Can you name 1 top SFL RB that was locked into anyone recently?

Our starting running back and Team MVP.

Ok that's one, and homer makes two, So how do we fill the other 3 spots on the roster for the minimum amount of RB's. I'm not saying it can't be done in SFL but there's no reason not to look out of state every couple of years for a bluechipper.

Didn't Mark Walton flirt hard with UGA when Richt was there?

Flirting ain't ******

Advertisement
This board is straight comedy. One second everyone is saying we need to stop pampering to South Florida and look elsewhere, next second everyone is saying only look in South Florida. Make up your minds.

Pampering SOUTH Florida vs looking at RBs from FLORIDA. Learn to read.

The best backs in the NFL are not only from Florida.

It's about allocating resources.

Florida backs are more likely to pick Miami. There are five times as many Florida backs in the Top 15 than any other state. Three of the top four backs in the ACC this year were from South Florida. That's where we need to focus.
Sometimes responding to posts not based on facts is just a wast of your time.

No sour grapes what's the big deal with this kid?? Can someone tell me what sticks out about him so much? He's little (short) and looks pudgy to me and he's coming off a MAJOR injury and had an injury riddled HS career.

He has decent speed at best he can't catch ball out of backfield but does that make him Elite?? IDK looking at all three backs Noles got look better. Florida Back > than Maryland Back

Meanwhile at fsu the only good SFL RB they pulled left for the NFL and they nabbed two top 10 in the nation OUT of state rbs. I wonder why they werent shopping in SFL for RBs this year.......same ****** reason we werent.

Advertisement

Pampering SOUTH Florida vs looking at RBs from FLORIDA. Learn to read.

Ok! This board is straight comedy. One second everyone is saying we need to stop looking to South Florida and look elsewhere, next second everyone is saying only look in South Florida. Make up your minds. Better?

No sour grapes what's the big deal with this kid?? Can someone tell me what sticks out about him so much? He's little (short) and looks pudgy to me and he's coming off a MAJOR injury and had an injury riddled HS career.

He has decent speed at best he can't catch ball out of backfield but does that make him Elite?? IDK looking at �� all three backs Noles got look better. Florida Back > than Maryland Back

Totally agree with this. The pudgy thing is concerning.

Advertisement
I agree that it has to be a really bad year in South Florida for RBs for us to look OOS. But this year wasn't a good year.
Next year obviously there is no reason to look outside Florida.

So as a general rule obviously we should be getting Florida RBs 90% of the time.

Advertisement
Back