I hope this is a lesson

Advertisement
i cant really count on burns, tbh.

hoping for the best but dude is injury prone

OMG, this talk again.

Here's the lesson; don't cater to no f'n recruit unless it's etched in stone he's coming, and since that doesn't happen until signing day, DONT CATER TO NO F'N RECRUIT.

Player logic: You have your main chick, but you keep a couple of side chicks on deck, jic your main chick starts acting up. If your main chick proves she's your ace, then you dip out on the side chicks, but only when your main chick shows and proves she's the one. This is recruiting, dog...these lil ninjas ain't faithful for the most part. They flirting with this and that school, telling a coach this and that. So we gotta start learnin' the game. We also gotta stop trolling So Fla players pegging them as the only divas....EVERY elite recruit does what Mac just did to Brown. We can't put all of our eggs in one basket any more.

And for the soft shouldered posters who keep saying "can't be mad he put on for the home team...BULL CHIT AND **** YOU. The home team has been there for the last 2 years and in the 12th hour they flipped him? We're not talking USC or USCe or Bama, UF, FSU, OSU, or any other credible, legit program....we talking Maryland folks.

My rant: F Mac for doing that to a dude that kept it 100 w him in Brown. F Sr. for taking the short term $ instead of investing in his son's long term future. F Durkin for negative recruiting and we all know yo b**ch **** won't be there in 3 yrs anyway. F Plank for making the Chef Curry's. F Steph for putting UA in a position to drop bags. F Maryland for having the dumbest uniform combo in the history of football, and for pretending to be a football program when you are a LaCross program. F the B10 for taking in Maryland, eliminating our chance to smack them every other year.

Hoodie back on.

Advertisement
OMG, this talk again.

Here's the lesson; don't cater to no f'n recruit unless it's etched in stone he's coming, and since that doesn't happen until signing day, DONT CATER TO NO F'N RECRUIT.

Player logic: You have your main chick, but you keep a couple of side chicks on deck, jic your main chick starts acting up. If your main chick proves she's your ace, then you dip out on the side chicks, but only when your main chick shows and proves she's the one. This is recruiting, dog...these lil ninjas ain't faithful for the most part. They flirting with this and that school, telling a coach this and that. So we gotta start learnin' the game. We also gotta stop trolling So Fla players pegging them as the only divas....EVERY elite recruit does what Mac just did to Brown. We can't put all of our eggs in one basket any more.

And for the soft shouldered posters who keep saying "can't be mad he put on for the home team...BULL CHIT AND **** YOU. The home team has been there for the last 2 years and in the 12th hour they flipped him? We're not talking USC or USCe or Bama, UF, FSU, OSU, or any other credible, legit program....we talking Maryland folks.

My rant: F Mac for doing that to a dude that kept it 100 w him in Brown. F Sr. for taking the short term $ instead of investing in his son's long term future. F Durkin for negative recruiting and we all know yo b**ch **** won't be there in 3 yrs anyway. F Plank for making the Chef Curry's. F Steph for putting UA in a position to drop bags. F Maryland for having the dumbest uniform combo in the history of football, and for pretending to be a football program when you are a LaCross program. F the B10 for taking in Maryland, eliminating our chance to smack them every other year.

Hoodie back on.

tumblr_n00f4hvzpH1qkq4j4o1_500.gif

Another lesson...silent commitments are not real commitments.IMO

Also I would add don't ever except a demand that you don't recruit other players at his position if he is not publicly
committed and his recruiting is shut down.

Advertisement
I agree with you [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], however this year our hands were a bit forced. Which one of these guys would you have rather us pursued? I feel like these guys are serviceable but have low ceilings and a few of them have documented character issues.

Zaquandre White
Devan Barrett
Colin Wilson
AJ Davis
Aldarius Lemons
Malik Davis

How many elite rbs coming out of Florida / south Florida this class?? Can't think of any besides Cook brother. We got Burns who is a beast too but don't think its a bad idea to recruit an OOS rb that's interested

Agree with OP to the fullest degree..I told yall the fact that we are a depending on an out of state dude to be our RB is phuckin stupid... Then I got the well who else are we gonna recruit? blah blah..Yet I look on the board and I see 4 star RB's littered up and down Florida..It's not the Miami way to go after out of state RB;s point blank period.... i wish we would have got him but to put all our eggs in one out of state basket is ridiculous

Advertisement
McFarland looks like a fat chick with hair extensions.

images.jpeg

That's a full blown wig. He looks like a bald head 30 year old hatian faking his age:

Ol Whoopie Goldberg looking, wig wearin troll....

Last edited:
Advertisement
How many elite rbs coming out of Florida / south Florida this class?? Can't think of any besides Cook brother. We got Burns who is a beast too but don't think its a bad idea to recruit an OOS rb that's interested

Yeah in this case we had to. Down year for running backs in south Florida other than white(fsu), burns and Felix

Noon announcement? Should be enough time for the kid to flip back to Miami. :XvfmlQQ:

Agree with OP to the fullest degree..I told yall the fact that we are a depending on an out of state dude to be our RB is phuckin stupid... Then I got the well who else are we gonna recruit? blah blah..Yet I look on the board and I see 4 star RB's littered up and down Florida..It's not the Miami way to go after out of state RB;s point blank period.... i wish we would have got him but to put all our eggs in one out of state basket is ridiculous

Upvote.

This recruitment came with the staff from Georgia. I can only imagine Mark and Thomas are extremely disappointed in the last minute theatrics since he was a silent for 6 months or more. I am sure the strategy going forward is clear in that Mark has stated he will only go outside of Florida for elite prospects

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back