I hope this is a lesson

Advertisement
Great post [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]; totally agree. I assumed this was going to end the way it did when Richt didn't hop on a jet to Maryland. Much more important to win the elite kids in the state of Miami.

Advertisement
Don't take the bait. This isn't even debatable.

The best backs in the NFL are not only from Florida.

It's about allocating resources.

Florida backs are more likely to pick Miami. There are five times as many Florida backs in the Top 15 than any other state. Three of the top four backs in the ACC this year were from South Florida. That's where we need to focus.

Shame on Coach Brown for advertising silent commits and not having a backup plan.

The rule should be, plan and simple, unless you are committed then we are still recruiting others. Even with a committed guy, you better have a backup plan

Advertisement
Don't sleep on DeeJay! I believe @Franchise laid it out perfectly in the 100 page thread on a Keef Bryant finalist!

Advertisement
might want to clarify your 2nd list is for UM. cause i thought you were calling Duke a good NFL player. He simply isn't probably due to being on the browns.

The best backs in the NFL are not only from Florida. Stop with that talk man. If anything don't put all of your eggs in one basket. This sh*t fluid

Some synapses do not fire correctly in your head.

Advertisement
Listen, spin this anyway you want but this is a horrible loss. The guy practically flipped over night after one very shady, cash-focused visit from Maryland.

Great post!

As long as Robert Burns can stay healthy, he will be a better back than McFarland.

The only thing that rustles me about McFarland's decision is that he strung us along this long and then spit in Coach Brown and Coach Richt's faces.

All Mac did was allow us to Shirt Burns and let him spend a year getting stronger and healthier. Burns may have still been the better back down the road. We still have weapons there. Homer gives a different aspect tan we have had in past years: SPEED. Might be one of our faster RBs in the last 5-10 years. He's gonna compliment Walton well, and then take the torch from him. Gray is sticking around and he is going to get his chances, so we may still be able to shirt Burns. I know we are thin, but a transfer here may change that. Still have a lot of weapons on this team.

Advertisement
Back