How do you fix this offense?

We always blow chunk plays with drops but we don’t and never will gel with what he wants to run. Never

Advertisement
Adjust the formation to not include under center I formation. If something is under center make it out of the pistol or something I don’t care

Besides firing Enos.

I mean jesus it's been 4 years of this. Lets say Manny's fixed the defense for now, you need something out of the offense if you're gonna get on a winning streak. It'd be nice if the offense did its part and would join the 21st century one of these years, so painful to watch. Just don't get it with the weapons we have.

1. Fire Enos
2. See step 1

Advertisement
So many idiots here. Enos is our strength. Look at Perry’s development from last year. We put 35 and over 400 yards passing last week.. with a historically bad OL. Late in the 4th our short passing was open because we threatened them with deep balls. His play calling led us to victory in the 4th quarter.

But seriously with this bad of an OL he inherited what do you want him to do? UVA has a smart, disciplined defense and one of the nations best pass rushes. Yet they couldn’t stop us in the 4th. His play calling against UNC and VT was on point as well. The man has no offensive line!!!

You fans hating on Enos are just plain stupid and have no knowledge of how this game is played or coached.
You talk a lot of **** behind a keyboard but you wouldn't dare step in the streets and keep calling ppl stupid and idiots. You hang and live around some nice folks bc you would have been changed your tone around my ppl or suffered immediate and serious consequences. Im surprise the mods have let you continue on these rants when no one can put hands on you to handle this like we do in the streets. One month on this board and you talking **** like you run this show. You can eat a d1ck for all i care.

photo.gif

Besides firing Enos.

I mean jesus it's been 4 years of this. Lets say Manny's fixed the defense for now, you need something out of the offense if you're gonna get on a winning streak. It'd be nice if the offense did its part and would join the 21st century one of these years, so painful to watch. Just don't get it with the weapons we have.

Recruit well, Coach well, Develop well, Repeat.

Want more details? There's no simple fix, It's more complex than any average joe can explain. But if you want an honest and upfront answer. Fix the O-Line first.

Advertisement
...Wisconsin of all teams, in 2011, went more spread concepts situationally under Paul Chryst with a bunch of slow plodding midwestern corn****ers (and Russell Wilson) than Dan Enos is doing with elite speed.

You're all right in theory. Now convince he-who-knows-more-than-you.
Paul Chryst came in 2015.

Well, we have to fire the OC, DC, ST & LB coach, and OL coach.... other than that Manny has put together a great cast .... any wonder we see what we see on the field...

Advertisement
Advertisement
*plays that work around the OL weaknesses.*
Our OL is weak at everything. If we indeed have the worst OL in CFB as most here believe, there is not an OC anywhere who can make us look better.

Many here are already calling for Enos to be fired without realizing that any established offensive mind would never consider taking over this current toxic situation.
We would likely settle for “Rick Olson, where are you?”

Our OL is weak at everything. If we indeed have the worst OL in CFB as most here believe, there is not an OC anywhere who can make us look better.

Many here are already calling for Enos to be fired without realizing that any established offensive mind would never consider taking over this current toxic situation.
We would likely settle for “Rick Olson, where are you?”

My issue that there are too many easy pressures and sacks. It’s not just guys getting beat. The youth is a factor there, but Barry and Enos need to clean that up. Enos has control of the offense and the offensive assistants are his guys.

Hopefully it comes together in the second half like it did at Arkansas.

Advertisement
Back