Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Speed doesn't separate Miami and Clemson. First round talent on the starting D-line with more waiting on the bench and a good offensive scheme does. We just had a Fullback that never got any PT run a 4.3.
Doesn’t hurt when that first 3 round talent says middle finger to the draft and stays for their senior year.

Advertisement
You know what separates Clemson from Miami? Speed. I'm talking we're down 24 to 7 against Louisville and Devin Hester takes the Kickoff back in the Beginning of the game changing the momentum of the game Speed. GIVE ME HOLMES we need Homerun Hitters who don't get caught from behind. Give me Holmes Manny.

I'm all for getting more speed, but that's not what separates us from Clemson. Clemson is on a completely different level than us (and about everyone except Bama) on both lines of scrimmage and they have a superb QB. That's why they would likely crush us right now.

If you think Miami has good enough team speed to compete at the top of the sport, you need to log off. Are there kids with elite speed? Yes. Does Miami have enough? No.

Miami has plenty of speed at RB. Lingard is one of the fastest backs in the country, Cam’Ron is a home-run hitter and Chaney is already 10.7 100M as a junior.

What we need is elusiveness and running ability. That’s where Parrish is elite.

If you have the opportunity to get him which appears there is(since Clemson is all in on bowman) you absolutely have to recruit Knighton over Parrish imo. Knighton is elite, speed, great athlete and very elusive. Miami coaches seemed to be really high on him too. I like Parrish but imo he’s not some must get player at rb this year. that is reserved for 3 backs in Florida this year and that’s bowman/Chaney/Knighton.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami has plenty of speed at RB. Lingard is one of the fastest backs in the country, Cam’Ron is a home-run hitter and Chaney is already 10.7 100M as a junior.

I wasn’t talking about RB specifically. I was talking team speed.

You know what separates Clemson from Miami? Speed. I'm talking we're down 24 to 7 against Louisville and Devin Hester takes the Kickoff back in the Beginning of the game changing the momentum of the game Speed. GIVE ME HOLMES we need Homerun Hitters who don't get caught from behind. Give me Holmes Manny.
You know it was called back for holding right? Better example would have been the punt in the 4th quarter.

What RB(s) out there that we're after combines the elusiveness, running ability and long speed? Does Parrish? Serious question because I haven't watched his tape. What about Knighton?

RB2 in this class is a luxury with Asa taking a RS this year IMO. Could care less if the second back is Holmes/Parrish/Knighton.

Advertisement
What RB(s) out there that we're after combines the elusiveness, running ability and long speed? Does Parrish? Serious question because I haven't watched his tape. What about Knighton?

In terms of comparisons, I would say Dalvin Cook for Knighton and Kevin Smith for Parrish. Both guys are studs and takes in any class.

Advertisement
Knighton more so than Parrish

I like all 3 and I doubt we are getting 3 RBs, that being said I really do not care who we get, just know if one of the 3 commits the other 2 will have no room in this class. The only way I see us getting 2 out of 3 is if Holmes is recruited as a swiss army knife, but from the looks of it that is not the case.

Advertisement
Back