Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Knighton is the only one I’d be patient on as far as #2 backs are concerned. I’d wait a little longer then press for a commitment from either one. If Knighton is out then give me whoever commits first

Holmes is not a running back. He wants to play running back but hes unatural at it. If he was a db he would be 10 times a better prospect

You think I give a ****? Problem is Miami doesn't understand the just get him on the Team type recruiting.

Holmes: I want to be a Runningback

Miami: Okay, We'll let you compete, but if you don't show us something we're moving you to DB.

That's the Difference bruh. Get him on the Team first.

Last edited:
You think I give a ****? Problem is Miami doesn't understand the just get him on the Team type recruiting.

Miami: Okay, We'll let you compete, but if you don't show us something we're moving you to DB.

Thats not gonna work lol what world do you live in??? If miami tells him ok youll have to compete or we will move you to db literally TEN other tier 1 schools will tell him and SHOW HIM he can come in and play there right away. Look at the backfields in FSU **** even Clemson. There are plenty of schools who need rbs.

Knighton is the only one I’d be patient on as far as #2 backs are concerned. I’d wait a little longer then press for a commitment from either one. If Knighton is out then give me whoever commits first

It can get interesting with Knighton. Looks like Clemson won’t have a spot for him, OU leads for Milton and UGA looks to have a couple of guys ahead of him. It may come down to an in state battle for him.

Advertisement
You know what separates Clemson from Miami? Speed. I'm talking we're down 24 to 7 against Louisville and Devin Hester takes the Kickoff back in the Beginning of the game changing the momentum of the game Speed. GIVE ME HOLMES we need Homerun Hitters who don't get caught from behind. Give me Holmes Manny.
Knighton too

My understanding is that we have been recruiting Holmes as an RB since he made it known that’s what he wants. Hickson has taken the lead on his recruitment.

Let's be real here. If Holmes has his heart set on RB he's not coming to Miami to compete with Chaney. There's nobody at FSU, Michigan, or UF that caliber. Just get the Dade kids and call it a class. Chaney wants Parrish alongside him. Anytime you can get two quality guys like these that are local, you run to the podium.

Some on here didn’t like Cam either and saying we whiffed on other dudes.
Parish I think is gonna gain 15 lbs get faster and ball.
His senior tape is gonna have dudes thanking their lucky stars he’s ours if he’s committing here.

I was lukewarm on Cam out of HS and am getting more intrigued at his upside by the day.

Advertisement
Thats not gonna work lol what world do you live in??? If miami tells him ok youll have to compete or we will move you to db literally TEN other tier 1 schools will tell him and SHOW HIM he can come in and play there right away. Look at the backfields in FSU **** even Clemson. There are plenty of schools who need rbs.

That was his point. He's saying Miami needs to just tell the kid he's a RB. I thought I read since Manny took over we have recruited him that way but I wouldn't doubt the previous offensive staff had the pitch he is talking about. It's basically what they told MAR all cycle.

Advertisement
I like him over that NY kid. We need to get Holmes in this class though. Is he another MAR?

We ain’t getting Knighton or whatever his name is. Take Parrish and figure it out from there with Holmes.

Advertisement
I like him over that NY kid. We need to get Holmes in this class though. Is he another MAR?
Same exact thing. Projects better as a DB but wants to play running back. Will go where he can play running back and sees little comp in front of him.

You know what separates Clemson from Miami? Speed. I'm talking we're down 24 to 7 against Louisville and Devin Hester takes the Kickoff back in the Beginning of the game changing the momentum of the game Speed. GIVE ME HOLMES we need Homerun Hitters who don't get caught from behind. Give me Holmes Manny.

Speed doesn't separate Miami and Clemson. First round talent on the starting D-line with more waiting on the bench and a good offensive scheme does. We just had a Fullback that never got any PT run a 4.3.

Last edited:
How exactly did this play change the game?

Same exact thing. Projects better as a DB but wants to play running back. Will go where he can play running back and sees little comp in front of him.

These guys are getting terrible advice. Duke did an interview not too long ago saying he wished he would have focused on DB or WR because of the shelf life of RB's in the NFL these days. If you have close potential at another position besides RB it is a no brainer decision to go for the other position.

Advertisement
Back