Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

and to be fair on Realus, what hype are we even talking about? His bravado on social media? I think Burns very well could take the spot, was it Dee that said the staff was underwhelmed by Realus' athleticism when he finally showed up on campus? Someone said it.
If the staff was underwhelmed by Realus’s athleticism, then they didn’t do their homework at all. He didn’t appear particularly athletic to begin with.

Advertisement
Ivins talked about it a few days ago. Miami wants Knighton but they will not turn away Parrish or Holmes if they chose to commit. I think its Knighton>Parrish>Holmes because miami still sees Holmes as a better db prospect
\
Holmes is blowing up. Just got offered by Michigan today. I think it will be a battle for him until the end. Hate to say it but I have seen a fair amount of pro- FSU posting from him, too.

\
Holmes is blowing up. Just got offered by Michigan today. I think it will be a battle for him until the end. Hate to say it but I have seen a fair amount of pro- FSU posting from him, too.
Holmes of Parrish? Parrish has been posting FSU a lot because they are on him hard

Advertisement
\

It seems Holmes has been trending away the last several weeks. He will be here this weekend so hopefully he will commit or at least give the staff a strong indication we still lead.

Advertisement
I like Parrish a lot but think I'd have Knighton and Holmes slightly higher. Anyway, I'm all for not pursing pre Madonnas or dudes who want just love but some guys just need their time. People forget it's March and these kids have a full season left of HS ball to play. Sometimes it just takes time to figure out the right decision. Hope our coaches don't just load up on 3 star kids who are ready to commit a year in advance (not saying this applies to Parrish but to our whole class in general).

Advertisement
I like Parrish a lot but think I'd have Knighton and Holmes slightly higher. Anyway, I'm all for not pursing pre Madonnas or dudes who want just love but some guys just need their time. People forget it's March and these kids have a full season left of HS ball to play. Sometimes it just takes time to figure out the right decision. Hope our coaches don't just load up on 3 star kids who are ready to commit a year in advance (not saying this applies to Parrish but to our whole class in general).
We only have 2 3 stars currently committed

Advertisement
You know what separates Clemson from Miami? Speed. I'm talking we're down 24 to 7 against Louisville and Devin Hester takes the Kickoff back in the Beginning of the game changing the momentum of the game Speed. GIVE ME HOLMES we need Homerun Hitters who don't get caught from behind. Give me Holmes Manny.

You know what separates Clemson from Miami? Speed. I'm talking we're down 24 to 7 against Louisville and Devin Hester takes the Kickoff back in the Beginning of the game changing the momentum of the game Speed. GIVE ME HOLMES we need Homerun Hitters who don't get caught from behind. Give me Holmes Manny.

Lol yeah that’s all it is

Holmes is not a running back. He wants to play running back but hes unatural at it. If he was a db he would be 10 times a better prospect

Advertisement
Back