Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
I guess the word is Clemson is cooling on knighton and hot after bowman. Something to keep an eye on!
exactly why we shouldn’t rush to fill the second spot unless it’s knighton imo. I know it’s deerfield but he’s visited 2 times in the last month including a random weekday visit on Miami’s 2nd practice so it must mean legit interest right?

Don’t know how true it is but saw on FSU board they said luke(I’m guessing stampini from UF site( apparently said Knighton went up to Clemson to commit earlier this year but they didn’t take him so I could see them falling back for sure especially since they are all in on bowman

exactly why we shouldn’t rush to fill the second spot unless it’s knighton imo. I know it’s deerfield but he’s visited 2 times in the last month including a random weekday visit on Miami’s 2nd practice so it must mean legit interest right?

Don’t know how true it is but saw on FSU board they said luke(I’m guessing stampini from UF site( apparently said Knighton went up to Clemson to commit earlier this year but they didn’t take him so I could see them falling back for sure especially since they are all in on bowman
Knighton is back on campus again today.. per Andrew Ivins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Take all 3. We need guys who want to compete and don't shy away from another player at their position
We don't need 3 RB's in one class, it's a waste of scholarships. Next year we will have potentially DeeJay if he returns for his senior year, Lingard, Harris, Burns, Martin, Chaney, and one more 2020 RB. This is one of the perks of being in South Florida, you have to turn away elite talent at certain positions due to how stacked the position is. I think taking 3 only makes sense if the 3rd is taken as an offensive weapon or an athlete and not a RB. For example, if we take Chaney & Parrish, I would love to add Holmes as an athlete.

We don't need 3 RB's in one class, it's a waste of scholarships. Next year we will have potentially DeeJay if he returns for his senior year, Lingard, Harris, Burns, Martin, Chaney, and one more 2020 RB. This is one of the perks of being in South Florida, you have to turn away elite talent at certain positions due to how stacked the position is. I think taking 3 only makes sense if the 3rd is taken as an offensive weapon or an athlete and not a RB. For example, if we take Chaney & Parrish, I would love to add Holmes as an athlete.

Holmes is an athlete. slot or Harvin type. I'd still take em and let them go if not good enough.

Advertisement
Anyone have Knighton's official/latest numbers?
5’9 185 at the Miami opening,
4.41 shuttle
4.51 40 yard dash
Should be noted he tested that day wearing cleats 2 sizes bigger than his actual size apparently

Not really concerned about his shuttle time, both he and Chaney tested in the 4.41-4.44 range and they should plenty of quickness and elusiveness in their fillm

Advertisement
Back