Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

What RB(s) out there that we're after combines the elusiveness, running ability and long speed? Does Parrish? Serious question because I haven't watched his tape. What about Knighton?

Knighton is a superstar. Absolutely in the realm of Sony, Dalvin Cook, Yearby, Chaney, Walton, and all the other south Florida elite backs.

He makes defenders miss in 1on1 situations, runs 4.51 40, and racks up more YAC than expected for a rb of his size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I always cringe when people say stuff like we have a chance because -insert school- has someone rated higher. Don't you guys realize that **** hardly ever works in our favor, especially if it's a Florida kid. Mark it down, there's a 99 percent chance that if early in the process things look positive for a recruit because "insert bag dropping school" has others rated higher, that kid is going to end up somewhere else other than UM. Hopefully our coaches recruit accordingly.

Seen Parrish crystal ball went to the U, but dont know if Ivins or Wiltfong changed it, i'm not subscribed to 247 anymore.

Knighton is a superstar. Absolutely in the realm of Sony, Dalvin Cook, Yearby, Chaney, Walton, and all the other south Florida elite backs.

He makes defenders miss in 1on1 situations, runs 4.51 40, and racks up more YAC than expected for a rb of his size.
Duke Johnson

Advertisement
Dont see that comparison. Running styles are similar but Knighton is tiny. Im talking 5'7-5'8 range tiny. Im 5'9 which is what he is listed at and hes shorter than me
He measured in at 5’9 185 at the opening which is good for his size. The guy everyone talks about Demarcus bowman was only 5’9 193 at the opening

I always cringe when people say stuff like we have a chance because -insert school- has someone rated higher. Don't you guys realize that **** hardly ever works in our favor, especially if it's a Florida kid. Mark it down, there's a 99 percent chance that if early in the process things look positive for a recruit because "insert bag dropping school" has others rated higher, that kid is going to end up somewhere else other than UM. Hopefully our coaches recruit accordingly.
Facts. It this was the case then why do these schools get multiple blue chip kids at the same position. Believe less than half of what you hear when these kids get interviewed.

Advertisement
He measured in at 5’9 185 at the opening which is good for his size. The guy everyone talks about Demarcus bowman was only 5’9 193 at the opening
Has to be 5'9 in cleats or thats a generous measurement. I saw him in person just hanging around in street clothes and he was shorter. Unless he grew in a couple of months

Has to be 5'9 in cleats or thats a generous measurement. I saw him in person just hanging around in street clothes and he was shorter. Unless he grew in a couple of months
Well he is only what 17 so it’s not enevitable that he hasn’t grown some recently

Advertisement
I would take all 3 and in 2020 your looking at -

Cam'ron Harris - JR.
Lorenzo Lingard - JR.
Asa Martin - JR.
Don Cheney - FR.
Henry Parrish - FR.
Jalan Knighton - FR.

Deejay Dallas - Declares
Robert Burns - Moves to FB or Transfers

I don't give a **** how tall he is fact of matter is he's Battle tested and Proven. Stack chips and talk ****. Hit Stick, Talk ****, and take a Florida Gaytors N****s B****.

Give me Chaney, Parrish, Knighton, and Holmes.

In my Opinion Asa Martin won't survive here.

Deejay Dallas has nothing else to prove stock wise. If he doesn't ball this Season that's it.

Robert Burns should be a FB or he might Transfer as well.

Insane? Maybe, but Runningback you want to preserve yourself for the NFL. I sell them on that.

Holmes should be used like a Percy Harvin type guy or even a Charles Woodson type guy. Other 3 are real Runningbacks.

5’9 185 at the Miami opening,
4.41 shuttle
4.51 40 yard dash
Should be noted he tested that day wearing cleats 2 sizes bigger than his actual size apparentlyView attachment 82571

Not really concerned about his shuttle time, both he and Chaney tested in the 4.41-4.44 range and they should plenty of quickness and elusiveness in their fillm
Interesting how Restrepo is more athletic than Rosemy.

I would take all 3 and in 2020 your looking at -

Cam'ron Harris - JR.
Lorenzo Lingard - JR.
Asa Martin - JR.
Don Cheney - FR.
Henry Parrish - FR.
Jalan Knighton - FR.

Deejay Dallas - Declares
Robert Burns - Moves to FB or Transfers
Dallas doesn’t seem like the type to declare early but I’ve been wrong before. If we took all three it would be tough to get franklin in 2021 and also make a run at Daniels if both Harris and Lingard don’t declare. But this scenario is definitely possible. If for some reason both Lo and Harris have 1000 yard seasons they’ll declare based on recent history. Then the guys we will have will be Martin (sr) and the three guys from 2020 and then whoever we pull in 2021. It could work

Advertisement
Back