Cam'ron Harris - JR.
Lorenzo Lingard - JR.
Asa Martin - JR.
Don Cheney - FR.
Henry Parrish - FR.
Jalan Knighton - FR.

Deejay Dallas - Declares
Robert Burns - Moves to FB or Transfers

Asa will be a Sophomore and I think you all are selling Robert Burns short. With a new staff he has a clean slate and if healthy, he is the best athlete on the team, let alone the RB room according to his SPARQ rating.

I don't give a **** how tall he is fact of matter is he's Battle tested and Proven. Stack chips and talk ****. Hit Stick, Talk ****, and take a Florida Gaytors N****s B****.

Give me Chaney, Parrish, Knighton, and Holmes.

In my Opinion Asa Martin won't survive here.

Deejay Dallas has nothing else to prove stock wise. If he doesn't ball this Season that's it.

Robert Burns should be a FB or he might Transfer as well.

Insane? Maybe, but Runningback you want to preserve yourself for the NFL. I sell them on that.

Holmes should be used like a Percy Harvin type guy or even a Charles Woodson type guy. Other 3 are real Runningbacks.

Great thought. I think this is the best way to get him to buy in at his eventual $ position of DB. Tell him we plan to get the ball in his hands 5X a game thru returns and a few offensive packages and let him be a game breaker.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** how tall he is fact of matter is he's Battle tested and Proven. Stack chips and talk ****. Hit Stick, Talk ****, and take a Florida Gaytors N****s B****.

Give me Chaney, Parrish, Knighton, and Holmes.

In my Opinion Asa Martin won't survive here.

Deejay Dallas has nothing else to prove stock wise. If he doesn't ball this Season that's it.

Robert Burns should be a FB or he might Transfer as well.

Insane? Maybe, but Runningback you want to preserve yourself for the NFL. I sell them on that.

Holmes should be used like a Percy Harvin type guy or even a Charles Woodson type guy. Other 3 are real Runningbacks.
I need what you on

Think it’s clear UM wants Knighton and Chaney.
D4251241-C1A0-4131-9EAF-F7886A391D24.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
We already got the most talented one committed in Chaney, anything after that is a blessing. Parrish won’t make or break this class and anyone suggesting as such is going overboard

I think what he is saying is that it seems fairly certain Parrish wants to be here and will shut er’ down if we pursue.

Where as we get Holmes or Knighton potentially were hanging on for dear life all cycle and or will get left at the alter with our pants down. All the while we could have had Parrish months ago, but went after bigger fish.

Then we are left with Chaney & a 2 star that was once heading to FAU to round out the class.

Rinse & Repeat

I think what he is saying is that it seems fairly certain Parrish wants to be here and will shut er’ down if we pursue.

Where as we get Holmes or Knighton potentially were hanging on for dear life all cycle and or will get left at the alter with our pants down. All the while we could have had Parrish months ago, but went after bigger fish.

Then we are left with Chaney & a 2 star that was once heading to FAU to round out the class.

Rinse & Repeat
Didn’t the kid grow up a fsu fan? How do we know he wants to be here? And again round out with a 2 star? Thats going overboard again

Advertisement
Either way, once we see how this kid’s career turns out, there’s gonna be some people who were spot on and some who were way off.😂

I would hate to see him ball out somewhere else though.

Didn’t the kid grow up a fsu fan? How do we know he wants to be here? And again round out with a 2 star? Thats going overboard again

No clue who he grew up liking. Seems to want to be at UM tho. Saying we are rounding out a position in this class with a 2 star doesn't seem to overboard when it just happened 2 months ago. I was being sarcastic, but it happened last cycle.

Pass..another Amir Rasul imho

Not anything like him stylistically though, and way way more productive.

That's not a definitive yes on the take, just an observation. He is better than Rasul, who is all track athlete...ehhh football player.

Last edited:
Not anything like him stylistically though, and way way more productive.

That's not a definitive yes on the take, just an observation.
I think Parrish is in the mold of joe yearby, highly productive in south Florida but not a great athlete by any means with a limited ceiling on the next level. I know Yearby tested a faster 40 in highschool but Parrish may be a tad bit faster than him on the field imo

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back