Haselwood Reveals Why He Turned Down The U

Great insight into the thinking and how the family can be involved. Winning does matter. I am confident Manny will get us there.

Exactly. This is real world perspective and the type of thing that goes on across the country every year. Competing factions within a family and variables that are not always obvious.

The cynics want us to believe it us nothing but weighing one bag after another.

That's why it is proper to laugh at the bag goofs. I love it when they try to take the offensive.

Advertisement
Well thats that. I'm glad its over but I can't believe Richt ended his career because he wouldn't fire Jon. By the time it got to that point, even Jon had to have known coaching QBs just wasn't his thing. Worst part is we can trace a lot of problems back to hiring Jon as QB coach. If Richt had started him in an off field position a lot would be different. Maybe with Jadon.

Advertisement
So he goes to a school who will make the playoffs just to get destroyed cause they play in the weak big 12 and have no defense. Have fun winning nothing at OU. Btw we beat them last time we played

I can't disagree with some of his comments. We've been saying the same things on here. Totally agree with him about some of the players being ok with losing. Some are ok with it as long as they can get their NFL stock up. He probably would've fit in with the old Canes players from the 80s, 90s early 00s. Those guys really had that hunger & chip on their shoulder to win. Haven't seen that here in forever.

That being said, OU is not winning a championship. Bye Jadon 👋

Advertisement
Mom does not like Oklahoma and I'm sure wish he didn't rush to judgment and pick a school at the AA Game. I guarantee he transfer closer and once we start ballin he will want in at Miami.
Lol you obviously didn't watch the video. Mom couldn't stop gushing over Miami.

Richt refusing to fire his son was his undoing.

The sad thing here is it shouldn’t have been necessary for Richt to be told this. Any competent head coach should have been able to figure this out on his own. Richt obviously doesn't have what it takes to be a successful CEO. Retirement was the right choice, but it should have happened after Georgia fired him.

4:20 he starts talking about Miami

- Says we were not stable so didn't want to come in
- Also fact that Mark Richt retired because he was told he had to fire his son and he didn't want to do it (Jadon said that)
- He fell in love with Miami and so did his mom
- Said that the reason he wore so much Miami gear like gloves was because it was Adidas and blended with uniform
- Aunt hated Miami and told everyone that she didn't want him in Miami because of "distractions"
- Says he didn't silent commit he says "wasn't all the way locked in, but I was feeling them"
- Couldn't believe how we lost to a basketball school like Duke and then in the bowl
- Said some of our players are ok with losing
- loved dugans and richt and were hurt when offense staff got fired
L-O-L if anyone takes this at face value.

Advertisement

D561690F-A24C-4500-A938-B0E4E2E1EA0F.gif

Advertisement
No one has the obligation to explain why they went one place or another and sometimes there's very little to differentiate two places. But these kids decide to open their mouths and make ****e up so as to be palatable to everyone, so this is the nonsense you get.

This actually made sense... we had no stabilty on the offensive side of the ball. Only way you thinking to come is for selfish reasons because you know your going to get drafted with his talent either way. Winning and stability gets recruits bottom line. They want to win and follow the footsteps of guys recently getting drafted. We have one good season or two and boom more instability .

He was on point with almost everything he said. Richt really just messed that one up. But on to the next.

Exactly. This is real world perspective and the type of thing that goes on across the country every year. Competing factions within a family and variables that are not always obvious.

The cynics want us to believe it us nothing but weighing one bag after another.

That's why it is proper to laugh at the bag goofs. I love it when they try to take the offensive.

So are you saying that the Bag game ain't real? Cuz I could easily prove it to you lmao

Advertisement
Back