Haselwood Reveals Why He Turned Down The U

Advertisement
No. He was gone the weekend before early signing. That was the same week Dugans and CMR went in home with him. on Tuesday or Wednesday. By the weekend the father had already gotten involved and he was likely heading to OU.

A lot would have had to happen way before then - like not losing to Duke and GTech. Not having Ezzard and Williams looking to bolt.... etc

You didnt watch the video.

Money’s laundered, there many ways bag is distributed.
Filtered through others an friends , Christmas cards , birthday cards geez even getting someone else’s mail by mistake with a special mark on it.

BAG can come in many ways , hey you by a car on the side of the road for $500 bucks but it happens to be a 2019 C class 300 Mercedes private owner thing .

Someone walks in front of you and you see they dropped something you pick it up and trying give it back and they say leave me alone that’s NOT MINE.

So yes BAG is very easy to distribute LMAO

ALL ALEDGED OF COURSE

lol if you think a change of ownership with a title is that easy and stays hidden.

Regarding a few other posts.

As for Peyton, he signed before Richt was gone. I imagine he would have stayed, but who knows.

Advertisement
See, I'm a reader of body language and tone.

He was set for Miami, Miami just had to hold up our end. We go 10-2 and are even in the NY6 bowls and we had a stable QB situation, he would have signed. Mom wanted him at UGA or Miami. He would have picked Miami over OU.

"Lost to a Basketball school"
"Blistered in the Bowl Game"
"Players didnt care they lost"

Elite kids ain't coming here when that is going on. Probably why we went for 0-20

Advertisement
Thank god richt is gone. Players and the whole program were taking on his personality (no fire, no ambition, don’t give a **** about losing, meak). Even dudes from the outside could see it

See, I'm a reader of body language and tone.

He was set for Miami, Miami just had to hold up our end. We go 10-2 and are even in the NY6 bowls and we had a stable QB situation, he would have signed. Mom wanted him at UGA or Miami. He would have picked Miami over OU.

**** 8-4 or 9-3 may have got him.

wow Kid is taking a lot of heat from UGA people over his comments regarding UGA. Just put out a statement. Guess they didn't appreciate the honesty!

Advertisement
I listened to the kid and honestly can’t blame him for not signing here. He had no idea who the OC was going to be and his main recruiter was shown the door. Top it off we sucked this season and struggled to complete forward passes. Where as OU puts up vide game like numbers with QB after QB.

I listened to the kid and honestly can’t blame him for not signing here. He had no idea who the OC was going to be and his main recruiter was shown the door. Top it off we sucked this season and struggled to complete forward passes. Where as OU puts up vide game like numbers with QB after QB.

Tossil hat dude in the back heavy for that hand out. **** Ryder extraordinaire

Advertisement
obviously the team will have more energy now and you can see that from the first team meeting, but we also danced and had strobe lights while in the weight room under golden. Hopefully this look at the play I made so I’ll post it on social media after a 2 td loss culture is over

A seven page thread on this kid at this point is embarrassing. Enough. Anyone of you not thinking to yourself "I hope we see him in the NY6 or the playoff and Bubba Bolden lays him out" are just as bad as the Miami kids he's saying are ok with losing.

It's kids like this that just kills me first off we have great receivers for one its not like we really needed this kid everyone screaming we lost to Duke ok fine **** move on anyteam can loose if they game isn't right yeah we fell off but if you bleed orange and green then you've seen this before be patient will be back and trust we gonna make that lil diva eat them words cause at the end of the day The U 🙌 is a brand that will be back on top

Advertisement
Back