Haselwood Reveals Why He Turned Down The U

Advertisement
Jeudy is better than kid. Amari was. Frank could be. I mean there are countless wrs from Dade and to say he better than all is foolish.
I thought we were talking about the '19 class? And how is Jeudy, Amari and Frank helping UM ? STOOPID fathead...

I thought we were talking about the '19 class? And how is Jeudy, Amari and Frank helping UM ? STOOPID fathead...

We never said we were just talking 19' class doofus. And it ain't about them helping um it's about you swearing up and down Haselwood would be greater than all.

Advertisement
Frank Ladson is not better than Jadon

The others arent even in the same class wtf

Why can't Frank possibly be better than Haselwood?? N how could you say those receivers aren't in the same class as someone yet to prove s***on a college level?? He better than AB to the way you feeling him.

See, I'm a reader of body language and tone.

He was set for Miami, Miami just had to hold up our end. We go 10-2 and are even in the NY6 bowls and we had a stable QB situation, he would have signed. Mom wanted him at UGA or Miami. He would have picked Miami over OU.

He was gonna sign. His mom LOVED Miami.

Yeah that hurt my feelings. Grow a pair and stop acting like a crab.
You grow a pair and stop acting like a little butt hurt Mitch putting down teenage kids simply because they refuse to come play for our dumpster fire program. Had Hazelwood committed to UM you'd be talking about how great he is.

Advertisement
Why can't Frank possibly be better than Haselwood?? N how could you say those receivers aren't in the same class as someone yet to prove s***on a college level?? He better than AB to the way you feeling him.
What's up with this " POSSIBLY " crap? You were so adamant about Dade wr's being much better than Hazelwood yet the only names you were able to come up with was a NFL PRO BOWLER, a college sophomore who's headed to the NFL next season , and when it comes to your lone high school choice you said he " Could Possibly Be Better " than Hazelwood, meaning you don't believe that stupid **** you posting lol! And why are you putting Hazelwood down on Cooper, Jeudy and Ladson's behalf when they gave the middle finger to UM just like Hazelwood did, STOOPID DUMMY? !!

We never said we were just talking 19' class doofus. And it ain't about them helping um it's about you swearing up and down Haselwood would be greater than all.
Ain't nobody said no bull crap like that! You're the one bragging on some guys that DID NOT PLAY FOR UM being better than Haselwood. Of course a NFL PRO BOWLER and a COLLEGE ALL AMERICAN is gonna be better than a kid that hasn't graduated high school yet!!! If anything you should be more ****ed at Dade County guys for spitting and ****ing on UM instead of holding a grudge against a outta town kid like Hazelwood, STOOPID DUMMY!

Advertisement
Why, so you can see how many points they put up on us?....
Get Oklahoma nuts out yo mouth, yea Oklahoma puts up a lot of points, but at the end of the day that team’s Achilles heel is still their big12 defense, idgaf how much points Jadon and Oklahoma will put up, that team still getting 40 dropped on them on the regular, and will continue for the forseeable future.

Advertisement
Get Oklahoma nuts out yo mouth, yea Oklahoma puts up a lot of points, but at the end of the day that team’s Achilles heel is still their big12 defense, idgaf how much points Jadon and Oklahoma will put up, that team still getting 40 dropped on them on the regular, and will continue for the forseeable future.
Y'all little f@ggots quick to accuse people of d!ck riding another team whenever they refuse to sing fake praises to Miami! We can't even stop sorry *** Boston College or Wisconsin but you talking about going up against a team full of 4 & 5 stars with Oklahoma? ! You only talking that dumb **** cause you know the chances of us playing Oklahoma in the near future is slim to none.

Wins
Toledo, UNC, FSU, FIU, Savanna St, VA Tech, Pitt

Losses
Lsu, UVA, DUKE, Boston College, Georgia Tech, Wisconsin ....

Yeah, BRING ON Oklahoma , Bama, and every other team in the country with a pulse! The STOOPID just doesn't stop on this blob...

That is an absolutely moronic take and you can go play in traffic with that one. Why is he hands down the best wr in this class?? Because recruiting sites say so?? 🤣😂🤣😂😂 And they've never been wrong.. Like you I assume.. for with the non sense.. I'm sure you can find a kid in Dade who catches as he does, run as fast as him, as tall as him, and same if not better football pedigree. I'm not saying jitt isn't a top wr but it's just asinine to think no one in Dade can top him.
Name a Dade wr NOT in the pros or college? ...

🤣😂🤣😂 And I guess because you know them personally, so you just know Haselwood is better than ladson 😂🤣😂 bro please let this play out before you slurp off another opponent (as usual).
And you're slurping off another kid that's NOT going to attend UM so how are you different from everyone else?

Advertisement
Back