Haselwood Reveals Why He Turned Down The U

Advertisement
how does that make him a drama queen??

Makes him a tad *** IMO but not necessarily drama queen. Not Kenneth ***.. maybe more soft then ***. Flaccid. Desperate. Weak. Think Miami's offense. Dorito's Defense. Al Golden's handshake to Dabo. Just a bad look all around.

giphy-6.gif

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣 Please tell me how he is by far the best receiver in this class and possibly the last 3??! You only can run so fast and jump so high and catching is catching... And numbers are dictated by the type of offense your program runs so we can't count on those.. So what are you seeing that makes him that special? I mean kid is definitely a top player at the position but come on... Give me something tangible and I'll run with it.

Well he has been pretty dominate in the camp and 7on7 circuit the last 3 years. People say he is the best HS WR to come out the state of Georgia since Calvin Johnson. And then he proved how dominant he was in the All-Star game.

Look I understand your a Dade county slurper but facts is facts dude has dominated the state of Georgia and the HS elite circuit for 3 years now.

Advertisement
Well he has been pretty dominate in the camp and 7on7 circuit the last 3 years. People say he is the best HS WR to come out the state of Georgia since Calvin Johnson. And then he proved how dominant he was in the All-Star game.

Look I understand your a Dade county slurper but facts is facts dude has dominated the state of Georgia and the HS elite circuit for 3 years now.

I'm a Dade county slurper cause you on Jaden nuts cause a couple circuits and and an all-star game and being the best in ga?! Get that young man nuts out yo mouth, it's kids who did just as good in circuits... He wasn't only all-star in all-star game, and he could be the best in GA.. That ain't FLORIDA let alone South Florida. South Florida got .25 of 1st round draft this year.. If you can't see the talent in FL over ga no matter what all-star game or circuit catch you seen from jitt then you retarded and shouldn't be discussing football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back