Haselwood Reveals Why He Turned Down The U

Advertisement
Only thing i would say is even if true in life sometimes better to move on than have comments like this in the media about teams he didnt choose. Got a chance to choose oklahoma go play for them, the video is making this more about the other schools than OU. He issued that apology because his family still lives in georgia those UGA alums would run them outta town lol. I told yall what we should be doing in south florida.

It's kids like this that just kills me first off we have great receivers for one its not like we really needed this kid everyone screaming we lost to Duke ok fine **** move on anyteam can loose if they game isn't right yeah we fell off but if you bleed orange and green then you've seen this before be patient will be back and trust we gonna make that lil diva eat them words cause at the end of the day The U 🙌 is a brand that will be back on top

I'm sorry but our WRs are average at best. Until they can catch and run the right routes will I say otherwise.

Only thing i would say is even if true in life sometimes better to move on than have comments like this in the media about teams he didnt choose. Got a chance to choose oklahoma go play for them, the video is making this more about the other schools than OU. He issued that apology because his family still lives in georgia those UGA alums would run them outta town lol. I told yall what we should be doing in south florida.
True. I want them kids that got that Cane or die mindset. Hopefully we still got some of them around SoFlo

Advertisement
i dont get the big deal. he says losing was an issue (which everyone on this site agrees) and the coaches that recruited hit either retired or got fired. and also it wasn't a stable environment (which it is not)

i dont get the big deal. he says losing was an issue (which everyone on this site agrees) and the coaches that recruited hit either retired or got fired. and also it wasn't a stable environment (which it is not)

The big deal is He never called Richt out for that bull$h!t, early 90's FSU O He was running.

Notice one of the main reasons He said He went to OU was because of their offense.

The only people who think He would've come here had only Richt & Dugans stayed, are the same ones that supported Richt till the bitter, bitter end.

Bottom line: Richt screwed this up from top to bottom.

Even screwed up his retirement - waiting too long to come to that decision.

Which screwed us even more.

Advertisement
You stupid if you think it's not a kid in Dade better than this jitt.. but then again every post from you is against the U so we know trolls.
You again?!! Ok, I'll play along. We keep a team full of Dade kids, and how's that been working out for us since 2002 again?

You still haven't answered my question yet though.. is there not a kid (wr) in Dade better than Haselwood?!

Haselwood is far and away the best WR in the country, one can say the last 2 years even though St. Brown is a much more polished route runner.

But nah some 3* WR going to Toledo is better tho. And if you say Ladson is better, find a corner to slap yourself in.

Advertisement
F*ck Hasselwood. I'd love for him meet up with Gurvan Hall between the hashes in a bowl. They can work out how Miami players have no chip on they shoulder in person.

Yea because Hall sure did light it up this year when he was in

Advertisement
I would take his work ethic and attitude in our Locker Room 1000 times. Dude wants to win and he wants dogs around him thats all about winning.

Haselwood is far and away the best WR in the country, one can say the last 2 years even though St. Brown is a much more polished route runner.

But nah some 3* WR going to Toledo is better tho. And if you say Ladson is better, find a corner to slap yourself in.

That is an absolutely moronic take and you can go play in traffic with that one. Why is he hands down the best wr in this class?? Because recruiting sites say so?? 🤣😂🤣😂😂 And they've never been wrong.. Like you I assume.. for with the non sense.. I'm sure you can find a kid in Dade who catches as he does, run as fast as him, as tall as him, and same if not better football pedigree. I'm not saying jitt isn't a top wr but it's just asinine to think no one in Dade can top him.

🤣😂🤣😂 And I guess because you know them personally, so you just know Haselwood is better than ladson 😂🤣😂 bro please let this play out before you slurp off another opponent (as usual).

Advertisement
Back