Haselwood Reveals Why He Turned Down The U

Advertisement
JH "**** how you lose to duke... a basketball school and they go to a bowl game and get oblistered (sic?), that aint nothing i want to play with and some of the players be happy with losing, have no chip on they shoulder cuz they lost, some of em"

On UGA his mom quoting him "they fake, cant believe them, they car salesman"

On final straw on no hat on table at all-star game: MR stepping down and then whole offensive staff getting fired, didn't know who he was committed to.

We need someone like that in the Locker Room.

100% Facts Dawgs like that with that personality build Miami.

7-6 the elites was all probably clowning Miami.

4:20 he starts talking about Miami

- Says we were not stable so didn't want to come in
- Also fact that Mark Richt retired because he was told he had to fire his son and he didn't want to do it (Jadon said that)
- He fell in love with Miami and so did his mom
- Said that the reason he wore so much Miami gear like gloves was because it was Adidas and blended with uniform
- Aunt hated Miami and told everyone that she didn't want him in Miami because of "distractions"
- Says he didn't silent commit he says "wasn't all the way locked in, but I was feeling them"
- Couldn't believe how we lost to a basketball school like Duke and then in the bowl
- Said some of our players are ok with losing
- loved dugans and richt and were hurt when offense staff got fired

Better season and he is a Cane.

**** this guy. His not a Hurricane. I think a lot of you guys are just making excuses for the guy. Truth be told he left cause Richt got fired but it had to be done

Advertisement
Guys still believing this shlt.....kid was never coming here. Why would #1 WR be interested in playing for the crappy offense we had.

Sounds like he was coming. He was close with Richt and Dugans. Once Dugans got fired that when we lost him. Pretty expected. Were lucky this is one of those recruiting seasons where we don't have many offensive guys

If a kid from South Fla said the same things yall would be in here crushing him.

Instead yall about to be making excuses & rationalizing it.

Funny how all the losses, Richt retiring & the whole staff getting fired didn't affect Jeremiah Payton.
Payton ain't Haselwood.

Advertisement
Exactly Peyton was coming regardless

If Dugans stayed but Richt still retired, Haselwood signs with Miami.

WTF was going on in our locker room if this kid got the impression that our players didn't even care about losing? Jesus Christ, we were a dumpster fire. Can't believe we were even in play for this kid.
Thank goodness this fvckin' square retired. Our team was taking on his personality.

Sold on Miami, Richt was getting fired, just didn't see it as stable. Makes sense but Richt got fired because he didn't commit. Once he didn't commit, we turned on Richt which we were going to do but we wanted Hazelwood and when it didn't happen, Richt had to go. At least Jon.
richt didn't get fired.

Advertisement
I know the bag game is real, but just wondering. How would you prove it? By posting up the Ole Miss incident?

Money’s laundered, there many ways bag is distributed.
Filtered through others an friends , Christmas cards , birthday cards geez even getting someone else’s mail by mistake with a special mark on it.

BAG can come in many ways , hey you by a car on the side of the road for $500 bucks but it happens to be a 2019 C class 300 Mercedes private owner thing .

Someone walks in front of you and you see they dropped something you pick it up and trying give it back and they say leave me alone that’s NOT MINE.

So yes BAG is very easy to distribute LMAO

ALL ALEDGED OF COURSE

Haselwood nobody cares... Enjoy boring as OU ... we will see yall down line. No transfer portal
He'll enjoy playing in the best offense in the country and catching passes from a future Heisman winner.

Diaz kept Banda around to get Stevenson - failed, should have used same approach with Dugans. But you can bet one condition for the board for his hire was fire the entire offensive staff, if you retain any one of them Dugans should have gotten another year.

Advertisement

No. He was gone the weekend before early signing. That was the same week Dugans and CMR went in home with him. on Tuesday or Wednesday. By the weekend the father had already gotten involved and he was likely heading to OU.

A lot would have had to happen way before then - like not losing to Duke and GTech. Not having Ezzard and Williams looking to bolt.... etc

If a kid from South Fla said the same things yall would be in here crushing him.

Instead yall about to be making excuses & rationalizing it.

Funny how all the losses, Richt retiring & the whole staff getting fired didn't affect Jeremiah Payton.

IKR!!!...the infatuation with these Jawja kids & other outta towners is bizarre...especially the Tate Martell Pom Pom Crew.

richt didn't get fired.

He kinda was. He didn't leave on his own.....Richt felt the pressure by the fans and AD. I have no doubt he was told to fire his son and Richt said ***** it I'm out. Even Haselwood said in this interview why Richt left

Advertisement
Back