Going after Manny is ignorant..

your part of the problem. you don't think recruits and parents of those recruits don't read these sites? They do their due diligence. This fan base is toxic. absolute joke.
Another mouthbreather who thinks a message board influences the decision of a recruit and not the product on the field.

If a recruit is influenced by a message board, then the recruit is weak and needs to move on.

Advertisement
your part of the problem. you don't think recruits and parents of those recruits don't read these sites? They do their due diligence. This fan base is toxic. absolute joke.
christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
The basic premise of the OP is not wrong - Manny is a symptom of the problem, not the problem. Replacing him alone wont solve the issues. For those of you with limited brain power, that is not an endorsement of Manny.

Not getting trolled again.

Let's just ask Manny why his players CONTINUE to commit dumb penalties and heartlessly quit during the games. In Year 3.
The dumb penalties and lack of execution/discipline drives me bananas. You can fix that, take away playing time.

Advertisement
What's ignorant is getting ruled by emotions after 4 games and before the conference schedule commences.

The truth is, we don't know if this season is going to be progress or a step backward. The toxic atmosphere is oppressive. Hopefully the recruits don't read this board.

That said, obviously we will know a lot more in about a month.
Truth is, you’re a clown. Don’t worry, in a month, we will all be laughing at you like we are now.

Advertisement
The Hecht is in full panic mode, and trying to do damage control while failing miserably at it.

In the last couple of days, they’ve sent their henchmen to try to shill for Danny Miaz, while doubling down on their “it’s the fans fault for being impatient and having unrealistic expectations” narrative.

These @$$clowns took an athletics department that had multiple National Championships in football and baseball, many individual champions in track and tennis, and a consistently good basketball program and turned it into a wasteland.

They have completely destroyed everything that the great Sam Jankovich, Schnelly, Ron Fraser, J.J. and our past great players built through blood, sweat and tears.

The Hecht shills and their bosses deserve all of the vitriol that they are getting.

They're going to go on twitter to celebrate every win like its the gd**** super bowl, while ignoring losses like the games were never played.

We r Not there yet..coaching wise and player wise…there all learning on the job…it will eventually Click for both players and coaches hopefully Soon..Hopefully..like I N my other posts..We as a U family R going to have to continue to B patient…it’s just reality right Now…Handy Manny has Neva been a Head Ball coach it’s Levels to that issh…We want something We can’t have right Now…Come on Guyzz it will work it self out..He might B the right guy for the job..I definitely B on here showing my frustration towards CMD..But reality iz this is Who We got right Now…Let it go guyz…talk is Cheap…We suck right Now and until the players become some Doggs on the field and off..holding each other accountable and coaching..We r going to continue to Suck ***…Let’s wait and see if On Thursday if how they’ve played these last 4 weeks have Woken Up the players and coaching…I have digress on the Hurricanes football program..first time on me (undefeated) not…second time on Miami..there Not (hellNo) getting My blood pressure Up again.

This is all part of the process. Once the tribal following can no longer defend their coach everything becomes the fan’s fault. It happens every time a coach is on the brink. If we would all just say positive stuff, we would steal all Bama’s recruits.

This line of thinking is all about defending the coach without defending the coach. As if it isn’t transparent. OP’s post is all about shifting blame. It is really the fault of everyone but Manny.

If the guy painting your house is doing a crap job you don’t go fire his boss and keep the painter.
Its already happening in THIS thread!

Advertisement
whats the alternative here? for fans to lie about how well things are going in an attempt to help manny get recruits on campus? they'll just transfer once they realize the truth. and transfers are a worse look than fans complaining.

Advertisement
Back