Going after Manny is ignorant..

If you accepted a job you weren’t qualified for and sucked at it, would you tell your bosses boss, that it wasn’t your fault and bc of that you shouldn’t be fired?

The sentiment that you can’t be mad at the admin for hiring Manny and mad at Manny for sucking at his job makes no sense. You can be mad at both.
You sir understand, @NC_Canes_11

I dont know what these guys are smoking, but I haven't smoked in over 8 years and don't plan too, so, the admin sucks major league balls and Manuela suck s worse than Golden!

That's correct worse/worst than Golden

Last edited:
Advertisement
Manny has done some good things as a HC, and he has done some bad things as a HC.

Shocking I know, considering he is a first time HC that took over a 7-5 team.

Right now he is a good diagnostic coach. He knows what needs fixing, but does he know how to fix it(mechanic)? I would say No.

Ok, but is he a good ''football coach''?

This game is played by human beings on a field, not just numbers on a spread sheet

Just because Miami's admin and AD are slapd!cks doesn't relieve Manny of blame for...
1. Having an unsound, inconsistent defense that gets worked by half-decent offenses...
2. Leaving his side of the ball void of LEGIT talent despite having his hands on the defensive recruiting for 6 years... (minus a few players)
3. Having his head completely up his a$s in regards to evaluating/offering local talent, that ultimately go on to other programs and ball out...
4. Acting "hollywood" and "big time" around local high school coaches and trainers, and not knowing how to create/sustain relationships...
5. Assembling the most unqualified staff in major P5 football because your coaching tree is a joke... (he finally upgraded last year)
6. Being all about "the brand" and flash, creating chains and rings, riding on yachts, etc...only to get beat by fvckin' FIU and Louisiana Tech...
7. Not having enough knowledge and wherewithal to hire an elite OC, so you bring in a guy that runs the fvckin I-formation, then have to can him after a season...
8. Creating a culture that is soft and doesn't hold kids accountable for their actions... (I know more about this that I can't share on the board)
9. Allowing players to perform dance routines on the sidelines during losses to FIU and Georgia Tech...
10. Not answering messages from local coaches/trainers that are trying to 'put you on' to talented kids...

I mean, I can keep going on and on.

You don't need to be a long-time/qualified college HC to get some of these things right. I know high school coaches that would be better at these things.

I give him credit for fixing SOME of these things (like hiring assistants who actually know how to network), but the University of Miami shouldn't be a place where HC's learn on the job. Some of these issue are NEVER getting fixed though, cause that's who Manny is.

C'mon, you're nit-picking!!! Nobody is perfect...

Advertisement
"Leave Britney Manny Alone"

brittnee.jpg

Did we forget Tad? You hire a JJ. You dont care about a Tad. That simple. No offense. But Kirk wasn’t totally correct. Get a good AD. Get a great coach. President letting them run the show is fine.

Where have you gone Sam Jankovich!?!?!

OP is right. Frenk has shown no interest in providing Manny with unlimited financial resources to purchase the very best technology to improve our team’s tackling. That’s why we’re the worst tackling team in the country. **** you Frenk! Stop tying Manny’s hands!!

As someone who has seen first-hand the very expensive tackling equipment provided to our program, including the solar powered ***** gauntlet tackling machine, I have to disagree.

Wonder how many top 100 NFL draft players the G5 schools that Manny has gone 3-2 against with 2 of those wins by a TD or less have had in the 6 years Manny’s been here?

Likely the same number of top 65 recruiting classes any of those teams has had in same time period. Zero!!!! Highest class came in at 69 for FIU all others were 75 or worse with a few above the 100 mark. Meanwhile we’ve only had 2 classes above 20 at #22 and #27.

Yes Flake and administration have sucked but that doesn’t absolve Manny of **** poor job he has done creating a crappy culture with lack of competition and accountability. They all need to GTFO!

Advertisement
The Hecht is in full panic mode, and trying to do damage control while failing miserably at it.

In the last couple of days, they’ve sent their henchmen to try to shill for Danny Miaz, while doubling down on their “it’s the fans fault for being impatient and having unrealistic expectations” narrative.

These @$$clowns took an athletics department that had multiple National Championships in football and baseball, many individual champions in track and tennis, and a consistently good basketball program and turned it into a wasteland.

They have completely destroyed everything that the great Sam Jankovich, Schnelly, Ron Fraser, J.J. and our past great players built through blood, sweat and tears.

The Hecht shills and their bosses deserve all of the vitriol that they are getting.
Some excellent points; I might debate you on the "consistently good basketball program" though... From 1967 to 2011 (when Coach L was hired) the W-L record was a poor 463-430 and NCAA success was fairly elusive. Yes, a few good things happened, but not a lot.

Advertisement
Why is everyone ignoring the valid points in what Manny has adjusted to via the portal and changing coaches. His recruiting is quite decent with a team that has not been exceptional and he utilizes our history to get top recruits. He is not afraid to make quick and effective changes....yet the majority here want him gone...crazy!

Advertisement
Manny has done some good things as a HC, and he has done some bad things as a HC.

Shocking I know, considering he is a first time HC that took over a 7-5 team.

Right now he is a good diagnostic coach. He knows what needs fixing, but does he know how to fix it(mechanic)? I would say No.
What has he done good as a coach? Usually, that would mean he has accomplished something meaningful, right? What has he done? Who has he beaten?

Everyone raves about how he fixes things but our Defense has gone to **** since his players have taken over the team. This is what he supposed to specialize in. His coaching hires have been ****, mostly. I just don’t understand what people see sometimes.

Last edited:
What has he done good as a coach? Usually, that would mean he has accomplished something meaningful, right? What has he done? Who has he beaten?

Everyone raves about how he fixes things but our Defense has gone to **** since his players have taken over the team. This is what he supposed to specialize in. His coaching hires have been ****, mostly. I just understand what people see sometimes.
He's proven to be good at the most important quality needed in the head coach of a college football program: accumulating talent. That's been pretty clear. As for on the field development and on the field coaching, you need a larger sample size than four games into the third season. Check again with me in December. I'm out. You people are completely insane.

He's proven to be good at the most important quality needed in the head coach of a college football program: accumulating talent. That's been pretty clear. As for on the field development and on the field coaching, you need a larger sample size than four games into the third season. Check again with me in December. I'm out. You people are completely insane.

So you're not gonna be on the sidelines this week *****?

Advertisement
Back