Getting word Scott Patchan........

Hope it's not the same knee. That would mean that he would have to get a cadaver ACL this time and those re-tear at around 30%.

I didn't realize cadaver was more prone to retear. Did mine 6 years ago. Has held up great even as a fat bball player. lol

I'm sure your ACL will get blowed out at the next #CanesFam bball tournament.

Nah, I stayed rooted to that 3pt line..........fat steph curry........

Advertisement
Andrew Ferrelli ‏@Andrew_Ferrelli 3h3 hours ago
Patchan is walking around at a restaurant, would he be doing that if he did tear his ACL this morning? Probably not

He definitely could be. That's not proof.

As some have said, these things are different for different folks. I tore mine, heard the pop, fell down, and got up and finished the bball game in the tournament I was in as I knew it was gone already. Got through it in not too much pain. MCL tears hurt much more and were just impossible to move around after......and I did that 3 times....all 3 were worse at that moment than the ACL.

Patchan is walking around at a restaurant, would he be doing that if he did tear his ACL this morning? Probably not

As some have said, these things are different for different folks. I tore mine, heard the pop, fell down, and got up and finished the bball game in the tournament I was in as I knew it was gone already. Got through it in not too much pain. MCL tears hurt much more and were just impossible to move around after......and I did that 3 times....all 3 were worse at that moment than the ACL.
Your knees are pussies.

Your knees are pussies.

you are what you eat. Also, didn't sit around just watching sports and commenting like alot of folks.

Advertisement

Your knees are pussies.

you are what you eat. Also, didn't sit around just watching sports and commenting like alot of folks.

Your knees eat?

Advertisement
So we really will not hear from this kid for a couple of years. Get healthy and come back stronger.

Patchan was insisting he'll be ready for the season and was mocking people who were claiming he's done for the year.

Advertisement

[video=youtube;AO43p2Wqc08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08[/video]

Advertisement
Yes you can be walking around after acl
Wouldn't be likely be on crutches? Just saying if they want the swelling to go down before surgery?

Some are some aren't. I did mine when I was 17 also tore cartilage, the dumbass doctor said it was a sprain. Went six months still playing sports with many lockups and swelling. 6 months later it was so bad I had to go to another doctor which they did the dye in the knee, there were no mri's back then. He said you'll never be a pro athlete you won't need it, cut out ACL and my cart out too what a prick. He worked on a few NE patriots, so he was supposed to be pretty good, not! 40 years later still play some sports like tennis, racquetball. Need help with 130lbs dumbbells now, I usually have someone hand them to me, don't want to take a chance. More pain as you get older, it is what it is, i'll be due for a new knee when I can't take the pain anymore.

4-6 months, minimum.
Clearly favoring one side there. Also looks to be causing some psychological issues, he positioned himself in the center of a bunch of toddlers so by comparison we cannot see the drop off in his workout regimen.

Advertisement
Back