Getting word Scott Patchan........

Advertisement
He told 247 his goal is to play in the opener..this year. Don't sound like an ACL injury

Not sure if it's been posted yet or not but I just read on 247 he had knee surgery in March didn't say what ligament. But he says he fully expects to be ready to play the season opener against FAMU. So I doubt it's an ACL if he isn't gonna miss any games in the fall bc of it. FWIW

Advertisement
Not sure if it's been posted yet or not but I just read on 247 he had knee surgery in March didn't say what ligament. But he says he fully expects to be ready to play the season opener against FAMU. So I doubt it's an ACL if he isn't gonna miss any games in the fall bc of it. FWIW

He was also denying even being injured for some time after the injury. So take it all with a grain of salt.

Yes you can be walking around after acl
Wouldn't be likely be on crutches? Just saying if they want the swelling to go down before surgery?

Some are some aren't. I did mine when I was 17 also tore cartilage, the dumbass doctor said it was a sprain. Went six months still playing sports with many lockups and swelling. 6 months later it was so bad I had to go to another doctor which they did the dye in the knee, there were no mri's back then. He said you'll never be a pro athlete you won't need it, cut out ACL and my cart out too what a prick. He worked on a few NE patriots, so he was supposed to be pretty good, not! 40 years later still play some sports like tennis, racquetball. Need help with 130lbs dumbbells now, I usually have someone hand them to me, don't want to take a chance. More pain as you get older, it is what it is, i'll be due for a new knee when I can't take the pain anymore.

I feel you, dawg. I'm rocking prosthetics in both knees and hips at this point and it's slowed me down a little. I used to throw around a lot more weight than I am now. Once I move above the 150 lb dumbbells, I need help from people.

You guys are very macho for certain. I was recently decapitated and am basically a head in a large salad bowl these days. Back when I was a little younger and more physically able, I could really swing the weights around with the best of them. But right now, anything heavier than 160 pound dumbbells, and I need some help from the dude who carries me around in the salad bowl.

You guys are very macho for certain. I was recently decapitated and am basically a head in a large salad bowl these days. Back when I was a little younger and more physically able, I could really swing the weights around with the best of them. But right now, anything heavier than 160 pound dumbbells, and I need some help from the dude who carries me around in the salad bowl.

you a beast on them lash curls tho.

Advertisement

You made some incredible feats my good man BUT I curl Honda v-tech engines as a warmup for the dodge Cummins engines and I'm just a figment of someone's imagination

you a beast on them lash curls tho.

LOL

Yes you can be walking around after acl
Wouldn't be likely be on crutches? Just saying if they want the swelling to go down before surgery?

Some are some aren't. I did mine when I was 17 also tore cartilage, the dumbass doctor said it was a sprain. Went six months still playing sports with many lockups and swelling. 6 months later it was so bad I had to go to another doctor which they did the dye in the knee, there were no mri's back then. He said you'll never be a pro athlete you won't need it, cut out ACL and my cart out too what a prick. He worked on a few NE patriots, so he was supposed to be pretty good, not! 40 years later still play some sports like tennis, racquetball. Need help with 130lbs dumbbells now, I usually have someone hand them to me, don't want to take a chance. More pain as you get older, it is what it is, i'll be due for a new knee when I can't take the pain anymore.

Boy does that sound familiar. Playing high school ball in the 60's tore my ACL and the colleges who were interested before didn't come around much anymore. Back then they didn't have the imaging of today and I was told it would heal up with scar tissue but that I could kiss any football scholarship goodbye. I did draw a 4F when I got my invitation for an all expense paid trip to southeast Asia. I'm in my 60's now and take pain meds every day for my knee and a few other chronic injuries.

Hope it's not the same knee. That would mean that he would have to get a cadaver ACL this time and those re-tear at around 30%.

Why settle for a cadaver?
Your wife's family asked her that same question when they found out she was dating you.

Why all the down votes? I freely admit I'm a cadaver. I upvoted by the way.

I'm buried next to my hero, Sonny Hirsch. I've been saying for years he should be exhumed, propped up in the broadcast booth, and a ventriloquist hired to say the words into the mike.

It's a ***** using this laptop from inside the casket. Not much room to flip the screen all the way up and wi-fi reception underground sucks. Need to get me a tablet....

Last edited:
Advertisement

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hope it's not the same knee. That would mean that he would have to get a cadaver ACL this time and those re-tear at around 30%.

Why settle for a cadaver?
Your wife's family asked her that same question when they found out she was dating you.

Why all the down votes? I freely admit I'm a cadaver. I upvoted by the way.

I'm buried next to my hero, Sonny Hirsch. I've been saying for years he should be exhumed, propped up in the broadcast booth, and a ventriloquist hired to say the words into the mike.

It's a ***** using this laptop from inside the casket. Not much room to flip the screen all the way up and wi-fi reception underground sucks. Need to get me a tablet....

They should have done that when he was alive. Sonny was awful.

Advertisement

Quite frankly, your post says more about you than it says about me. Keep taking your tiny, provincial shots at me and I will continue taking the high road.

Quite frankly, your post says more about you than it says about me. Keep taking your tiny, provincial shots at me and I will continue taking the high road.

Easy to take the High Road when your lower extremity isn't a salad plate.

Advertisement
Back